****Official St. Mirren v Rangers thread****

OceanRain

I would gladly see the back of Tav, Kiernan, and Wilson for a resolute defensive unit next season. If we dont win this cup final it will be a fucking disaster. I will not accept any excuse for losing it as Hibs are a championship team who finished 3rd. The defense needs a fuckin boot in the cunt.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

What about the times he's saved us? What about the defence for the second sitting in and around the box doing fuck all.

Every keeper has his day but Wes is not reliable, if we get into Europe do you honestly believe he would breath confidence, the fact the boss wants another keeper shows he has his doubts about him.

Need a better keeper and defence next season tbh, Tav and wallace will be fine as we could have two CDM'S next season. I would defend them if it is only one or two mistakes, however it happens all the time. Pretty much every single game there has been at least one mistake from the defence. It really ain't good enough!

Really enjoyed watching our Team this Season and think overall it has been a success and to get to the final of the Scottish Cup by putting out Septic is the icing on the cake.  It had been a disappointing end of the season though and under no illusions that we need to improve if we are to challenge the top 3 or 4 teams in the Scottish Premiership. Not sure why ? Our form recently has been poor in comparison, just hope it's temporary and we deliver a cup final performance on May 21st.

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Every keeper has his day but Wes is not reliable, if we get into Europe do you honestly believe he would breath confidence, the fact the boss wants another keeper shows he has his doubts about him.

A like Wes, makes the odd mistake, but what keeper doesn't?

1 minute ago, SirAlistairofMcCoist said:

I would gladly see the back of Tav, Kiernan, and Wilson for a resolute defensive unit next season. If we dont win this cup final it will be a fucking disaster. I will not accept any excuse for losing it as Hibs are a championship team who finished 3rd. The defense needs a fuckin boot in the cunt.

FFS! Are you the real McCoist?

That's 4 alarm bells now,the team has no spine, today just confirms we require a keeper  ch and a big strong cf plus a midfielder who isn't scared to mix it.

The cup final will take care of itself,it now has to.

7 minutes ago, SirAlistairofMcCoist said:

You deserve to catch the bad aids.

I can remember MW saying things like the whole team is important and if our defence is not as great as it could be, at least we'll score more goals than the opposition.

So, what's happened to that theory this past few weeks, and in quite a few others.

We'll definitely need better defenders in next year along with a decent striker.

Kenny Miller has done great, but that will be another year older next year and I don't think he'll play as much.

Absolutely no excuse for these displays.the defence is a complete shambles and shows the RB,the two centre halfs and the goalkeeper up for what they are ,very average lower division players who are incapable of learning.never seen a Rangers team so weak in defence and that includes the shite of the last 3 seasons.big changes required for next season .

1 minute ago, ronniemca said:

Absolutely no excuse for these displays.the defence is a complete shambles and shows the RB,the two centre halfs and the goalkeeper up for what they are ,very average lower division players who are incapable of learning.never seen a Rangers team so weak in defence and that includes the shite of the last 3 seasons.big changes required for next season .

Some complete pish talked on here after every poor result.

Take away the last few weeks when the players have switched off, whether we like it or not, and we have had a decent if not great defence

Calm down its the same defence and midfield that done so well against the scum we weren't timid then and we won't be against hivs.I'm gutted at that equaliser but you can see right or wrong the players are saving themselves for the final and I for one can't wait to see our young team walk out at hampden in what is our national cup competition bring it on.