Current form

Bigdunc

I know that overall our performance this season has been good enough to win the league. However, if we take away our amazing start of winning our 1st 11 games, we have only won 9 out of our last 24 league games. Is anyone else concerned about this?

And for the record, i'm not one of them but as this is my 1st post I dread the inevitable taig/unwashed/rattler etc responses but we've all got to start posting at some point.

10 minutes ago, Bigdunc said:

I know that overall our performance this season has been good enough to win the league. However, if we take away our amazing start of winning our 1st 11 games, we have only won 9 out of our last 24 league games. Is anyone else concerned about this?

And for the record, i'm not one of them but as this is my 1st post I dread the inevitable taig/unwashed/rattler etc responses but we've all got to start posting at some point.

You're not very good at maths are you? Can you count to potato?doh

If that stat is true (9 out of 24) then that's ridiculous.

McCoist would have (rightly) got slaughtered for that. We have a team, who, on their day are capable of playing the best football in Scotland - and playing Celtic off the park like we did last week but we need some investment and fresh bodies in there and keep our progression going.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

If that stat is true (9 out of 24) then that's ridiculous.

McCoist would have (rightly) got slaughtered for that. We have a team, who, on their day are capable of playing the best football in Scotland - and playing Celtic off the park like we did last week but we need some investment and fresh bodies in there and keep our progression going.

Its not true we have lost 5 and drawn 5 all season. Its mathematically impossible. We havent had a great time in the league since we won the title but OP is ridiculous.

2 hours ago, Bigdunc said:

No.  The league is won so why would anyone be concerned?  The cup final is over 3 weeks away and I'm sure the gaffer will have us up for that when the time comes.