O'Halloran

Gaz52

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Said it yesterdsy that i think he's unlucky.  He's had a stop-start season with our scottish cup run and form of other players. I do agree he looms out of place though... And his attitude comes across as what i'd expect an average celtic fan to feel if he was here. 

I hope he sees these errors himself soon and can be a bit more professional and give more effort because he needs it as do we. 

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Theres always one.

The guy doesnt give a flying fuck about us hes supported the scum all his life and probably wishes he was there instead of Ibrox.

Add the fact that hes pish too unlike Johnston.

As BiB stated, needs time and if he doesnt improve punt him.

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

As BiB stated, needs time and if he doesnt improve punt him.

Agree'd, he said in his reaction video last night it's taking him a while to adjust.

It can't be easy going from "scottish football" play to what Mr Warburton has in place which is high intensity, high teamwork so on so forth. 

It'd be easier for Forrester since he came from England where the playstyle is more prominent, but for someone Scottish football born n bred, it'd take him a while. and right now, in a won league this is the perfect time for him to be learning. 

4 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Agree'd, he said in his reaction video last night it's taking him a while to adjust.

It can't be easy going from "scottish football" play to what Mr Warburton has in place which is high intensity, high teamwork so on so forth. 

It'd be easier for Forrester since he came from England where the playstyle is more prominent, but for someone Scottish football born n bred, it'd take him a while. and right now, in a won league this is the perfect time for him to be learning. 

You need to piss off, that's far too sensible especially the last part.  We do play more an English style of game

He will come good next season imo. A full preseason with us under his belt and playing against teams that don't just have 10 men sitting on the 18 yard line will help. He certainly wasn't the worst last night he seemed to be making all the right runs and showed good movement. Unfortunately due to the fact he was a supporter of the unwashed he is under the most scrutiny. Like someone said previously let's see how he gets on next season and if he doesn't improve then fair enough. 

15 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

10-pound-note.jpg

Ignoring that we are obviously paying him more than a tenner...

If he's just interested in money then he will like being here and it's still a stupid point of view to say he doesn't.

For any one that has seen him play before will know that it is the sort of player he is. With St Johnstone he was exactly the same, he rarely cracks a smile, its nothing to do with him not being interested he just keeps his emotions in check. I still think he will come good, he just needs time, I rated him when he was at St johnstone, so I wont fully judge him until next season when teams open up a bit. 

12 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

It's more the fact at how disinterested he looks out on that pitch. Maybe that's just the way he is..

Always get players like that, Orjan Persson would score a spectacular goal, grunt and most youd see was a handshake.  Guivarche was another and of course Negri.  Oh well history will be the judge,

10 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I have seen him smile before OP, so don't know where you got that from. 

Maybe he just sees you and feels inTIMidated.

Barrie McKay rarely smiles, maybe he doesn't want to be here too.

48 minutes ago, Brent2291 said:

He will come good next season imo. A full preseason with us under his belt and playing against teams that don't just have 10 men sitting on the 18 yard line will help. He certainly wasn't the worst last night he seemed to be making all the right runs and showed good movement. Unfortunately due to the fact he was a supporter of the unwashed he is under the most scrutiny. Like someone said previously let's see how he gets on next season and if he doesn't improve then fair enough. 

As the Talking Heads once said - Stop Making Sense!

Due to being cup-tied he hasn't had a good run in the team - same as King - both have been less than impressive. If they were playing all the time I'm sure we'd have seen much better form from both of them. Look at Forrester when he finally got settled.