O'Halloran

Gaz52

2 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Neither can ball but he came on,also moh didn't feature in the Alloa game at ibrox ,something not right

MOH will be here next season whereas Balls loan has expired so he came on as it was his last game and a chance to say bye to the fans.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎28‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 8:54 AM, born a blue nose said:

Barrie mckay and his family aren't of our persuasion, infact quite the opposite. 

Our strongest front 3 are McKay, Miller, and Waghorn.  Perhaps MOH isn't playing because there are better players in front of him?

16 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Neither can ball but he came on,also moh didn't feature in the Alloa game at ibrox ,something not right

The two forward players you mentioned are candidates to play some part in the final, it makes more sense to play them than O'Halloran; his season is over.   

1 minute ago, Briton said:

The two forward players you mentioned are candidates to play some part in the final, it makes more sense to play them than O'Halloran; his season is over.   

The opposite argument to that is he's got to play as many games as possible to fit into the team,rather than 

playing 1 in 3 or 4 otherwise he's practically starting next season as a new player alongside crooks and windass

and hopefully 3 or 4 more signings,surely that was the reason he was signed in January,otherwise we could

have waited till the summer.if he doesn't hit the ground running at the start of the season,people will be less

forgiving than the other new signings as he will have been here for 5 /6 months,that's why he should be

playing in every game

2 minutes ago, Pearson83 said:

His body language says he's not into it tho as we all keep saying pre season may help him? Do think there is a player in him just not settled in right at moment 

From what people are saying is his 'body language' is just the way he is.  He doesn't seem to have settled that well and his style and the way we are playing don't seem that suited.  Saying that...he has managed to score three times in, what, a dozen appearances? (Not all starts).  

He will need a full pre season to see his best. I know he did not start yesterday but Warburton was giving a run out to those forwards who can play in the cup final. I know Ball was brought on but we are pretty limited in our midfield options and the less I see of Law the better 

21 minutes ago, Briton said:

From what people are saying is his 'body language' is just the way he is.  He doesn't seem to have settled that well and his style and the way we are playing don't seem that suited.  Saying that...he has managed to score three times in, what, a dozen appearances? (Not all starts).  

Well let's just see how he is after pre season am giving him a chance. As warbs says if a player does not fit in a personal way with team he won't sign him. He's done his homework on him and we gotta trust the manager 

People expect him to get a run of games next season but I can't see it.  Is MOH good enough to be a starter for us?  McKay, Miller, and Waghorn are all better.  I also think we'll sign at least one more forward during the summer.

23 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

People expect him to get a run of games next season but I can't see it.  Is MOH good enough to be a starter for us?  McKay, Miller, and Waghorn are all better.  I also think we'll sign at least one more forward during the summer.

Your right ,so why sign him in the first place? As a bit part player

I know we don't play two up front but I reckon he would be brilliant up front in a 4-4-2 as he has got bags of pace and could run along the line , in behind etc playing off a partner . I just think being stuck out on the wing and chasing back defending too doesn't bring the best out in him . Just my opinion tho 

3 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Miller won't start next season very often

He looks lost at the moment but I'm pretty confident he will come good.he has pace power and a decent head on his shoulders so he will be fine.

what I have seen though is he doesn't link particularly well with tav and both guys seem to want to drive into the same space.

but give him time.