O'Halloran

Gaz52

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Always get players like that, Orjan Persson would score a spectacular goal, grunt and most youd see was a handshake.  Guivarche was another and of course Negri.  Oh well history will be the judge,

Yeah that's very true mate..could be still trying to settle in I suppose, next season will tell more of a story I'm sure.

I made a thread about him only last week and it seemed 50/50 for those behind him and against.

Im not convinced in the slightest, I don't care if we won the game 5-0, if he is not performing then that's a concern for me. He is match sharp so there is no excuse for being in and outhe the team etc.....I fact that should make him more eager to hit the ground running.

The guy has been rotten and has failed to show one glimpse of why the magic hat bought him.

People comparing O'Halloran looking shit now to Forrester looking shit when he came in are deluded. They both came in at roughly the same time. Harry has lost weight, regained match sharpness and won the majority of the fans over. MOH was already match-sharp, had no fitness to regain, and has done next to nothing. 

8 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

He looks like an outsider but fair dos last night .He was up for doing interviews after a defeat .Needs a proper run 

Maybe that's because he's the only player thats happy after a defeat Eejay!

Looks just like he did before he signed...   very fast without the ball, very mediocre with the ball. I'll be a bit disappointed with our current wide men and summer signings if they can't command a place ahead of this guy. 

Nothing to do with his family,  or his name,  he just isn't as good a player as McKay, Waghorn or Forrester.   So it will be difficult for him to get the run in the side that many think he needs.  

57 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

very mediocre with the ball...he just isn't as good a player as McKay, Waghorn or Forrester.   So it will be difficult for him to get the run in the side that many think he needs.  

(tu)

15 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Hes a tarrier who supports the tarriers and should never have been bought.

so because his dad supports the filth he shouldn't have been bought? I suppose then if my da was a filth supporter, I shouldn't be allowed to have a season ticket? That is just ridiculous, you can tell by his interviews that he isn't a fan of them or if he is then he is hardly a proper fan as he was delighted to join us.

He hasn't been anywhere as bad as made out, against Livi he and tav were the only ones taking it past people and putting a ball in. Then against Hibs he hardly got a touch in because we used the left side so much. On top of that, he rescued us a point at Alloa and he absolutely ran the show against st Mirren in his first game. To say he hasn't done anything at all is just you being blinded by his dads alliances. Halliday was a far far worse player on Tuesday and Saturday yet there were no threads about him, I wonder why.

1 minute ago, Skyson1872 said:

so because his dad supports the filth he shouldn't have been bought? I suppose then if my da was a filth supporter, I shouldn't be allowed to have a season ticket? That is just ridiculous, you can tell by his interviews that he isn't a fan of them or if he is then he is hardly a proper fan as he was delighted to join us.

Bullshit , the guy has supported them all his days. That why he doesn't look interested when playing for us. Add to this the fact that he's pish and should never have been bought.

Amazing the amount of supposed fans on this forum what defend tarriers time after time.

16 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Bullshit , the guy has supported them all his days. That why he doesn't look interested when playing for us. Add to this the fact that he's pish and should never have been bought.

Amazing the amount of supposed fans on this forum what defend tarriers time after time.

Barrie mckay and his family aren't of our persuasion, infact quite the opposite. 

I think MOH needs a run of games with Tav, he is not used to playing with such an attacking RB and this will let him understand when to move and how Tav plays, making his own game better. This will be crucial if they have to gel on the right, I sometimes think MOH's football brain is not as sharp as his control or turn of speed as he seems to not understand the system we play and looks lost most of the game...

I do believe he will come good though, but that will only happen if he gets a run of games working closer with our RB and the opportunity to experience our system on a more regular basis...

there are some players who can jump right in, fire up and go..... he appears to be the type who needs lots of reassurance and good coaching/mentoring to get the best out of him.

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Where is your proof that he supports him then.

I'm defending a Rangers player, not a tarrier, maybe you should think about doing the same instead of abusing them.

If MOH had been an Ayr United fan and had no connection to Scum fc whatsoever, would there be so many on here willing to defend his performances? I honestly think not.

I think he is actually getting of lightly because of his background, going on his performances since arriving, he must go down as a huge disappointment so far.

3 minutes ago, BlueBeard said:

If MOH had been an Ayr United fan and had no connection to Scum fc whatsoever, would there be so many on here willing to defend his performances? I honestly think not.

I think he is actually getting of lightly because of his background, going on his performances since arriving, he must go down as a huge disappointment so far.

What you mean look at the situation logically? Behave yourself, you won't get far on here!

3 minutes ago, BlueBeard said:

I think you're talking more shit than 10 arses.

People are judging him on the performances he's gave us so far which for the most part have been subpar.

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

get this cunt to fuck. The nearest cave would probably do.

10 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Where is your proof that he supports him then.

I'm defending a Rangers player, not a tarrier, maybe you should think about doing the same instead of abusing them.

Try google genius , his whole family support the beasts .Or do you need me to post a few articles for you ?

14 minutes ago, BlueBeard said:

To many of his kind on this forum.