Fav Murals

1 minute ago, Sam English Loyal said:

I wouldn't get into one either. Unless I was certain that it was a Shankill or Sandy Row one. But if you're a tourist you'd be alright. You'd have to listen to a lot of auld shite about the poor oppressed gaels and pay handsomely for it though. 

My preference for my knee caps intact tells me I should still avoid those taxis.  I don't look like a tourist but I guess, having lived here now for 12 years, I probably have the accent of one.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, NamibianBear said:

My preference for my knee caps intact tells me I should still avoid those taxis.  I don't look like a tourist but I guess, having lived here now for 12 years, I probably have the accent of one.

I just tend to avoid belfast altogether. I can do without Syrian pickpockets, loud big women in their pyjamas, feral weans and Roma gypsies trying to sell me the Big Issue.

And all the t**gs in their GAA hoodies who think they own the place.

1 hour ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Check out the art of war on netfix, its a documentry about the guys who paint the murals and how a lot of them are being painted over.

If you served in Londonderry the murals of the guys wearing gas masks were pretty intimidating!

Anywhere else I can find that?  Not paying to watch streams :pipe:

38 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

img_5540.jpg

Love this one, the Belfast Mona Lisa

For those who dont know, its called this because the gunman at the top is pointing directly at you from no matter what angle you see it from

photo-70.jpg

loyalist-murals-of-the-shankhill-road-be

Image_Belfast_Murals5.jpg

2008535-Belfast-s-Mona-Lisa-Shankill-Roa

Was over in Londonderry at the weekend visiting the girlfriend.  She stays on  bond Street, a few of the murals have been freshened up but my favourite is the iron maiden UFF stormtrooper, but it's looking rough these days 

25 minutes ago, bluegecko said:

Was over in Londonderry at the weekend visiting the girlfriend.  She stays on  bond Street, a few of the murals have been freshened up but my favourite is the iron maiden UFF stormtrooper, but it's looking rough these days 

One of my favourites too. 

36 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

Well played for shoehorning some actual footballing relevance into this thread. :21:

21 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

Some of the murals at first glance looked to be 'glorifying terrorists...' But I realise now I must have been mistaken as that kind of thing would never happen on here.

X3TeVee.gif

1 hour ago, WadeWilson said:

Some of the murals at first glance looked to be 'glorifying terrorists...' But I realise now I must have been mistaken as that kind of thing would never happen on here.

9fd21d27b4fafd68ab6bf305fe99c6ed.jpg