Rangers Radio

Bad Robot

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

No worth listening to now,everyone in total agreement,never a word out of place,opinions not allowed unless they agree with the cabal that runs it.(td)

Ive never had that impression as they're always looking for callers.

23 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Naw they killed Rangers Chat and got rid of the front man Ian,who was always up for debate,their loss.

You seem very down on it.  Did you get cheated out of Bear of The Day or something? :P

I'm not convinced you've got all the facts right either.  Maybe fox can clarify that for us. (tu)

43 minutes ago, govanblue said:

You seem very down on it.  Did you get cheated out of Bear of The Day or something? :P

I'm not convinced you've got all the facts right either.  Maybe fox can clarify that for us. (tu)

Hardly down on it,I still give it the odd listen but it's poor compared to it's fore-runner.

Didn't they kill off RC and didn't they get rid of Ian?What other facts have I stated?

2 hours ago, FoxintheBox said:

Blumhoilann, Both of your facts are wrong.Tommy "killed" Rangerschat.You will have to ask Ian his reasons for leaving.

As for the show,We try our best.

Obviously there are differing views on what happened,as you're the man in the know Fox,I'll take your word for it.

The show comes across as 'tow the party line',don't ask awkward questions,no debate/controversy,scripted.

Just a view,good luck in the future.

12 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Obviously there are differing views on what happened,as you're the man in the know Fox,I'll take your word for it.

The show comes across as 'tow the party line',don't ask awkward questions,no debate/controversy,scripted.

I've been listening to the show on and off for the past couple of years,even through all the turmoil that was happening with the previous board where it did become poisonous at times with certain callers,but they were still allowed to phone in and speak their mind.

To put it simply,you're talking outta yo ass.

15 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

No worth listening to now,everyone in total agreement,never a word out of place,opinions not allowed unless they agree with the cabal that runs it.(td)

I enjoyed listening to it thoroughly after the old firm match :) 

34 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

I dont agree with you m8, I cant get on to the live shows but at work I listen to the podcast and enjoy the lads that run it, I hear plenty of disagreements due to various views so I cant agree that its toe the line show, The main difference is they dont all swear like troopers in this show unlike the last show. I really do take my hat off to the guys that are committed to getting this show online every night. Like most show some nights are better than others, when Bridge comes all hell breaks lose ;) people leave agreements and the singing well, thank god hes not on voice lol Keep the good work going lads  

16 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

Utter pish.

Ive been listening to the show since Limmy and Tommy were the hosts, the only time ive ever heard anyone being cut off is because they were being beligerent and it was only on a very rare occasion. Plenty of people disagree. If you have a differing opinion feel free to call in and voice it.

And I dont see why anyone would have an issue with the fact that there isnt constant arguing and bickering, maybe youd like to go back to a year and a half ago when everyone was at each others throats over everyhting.