Rangers Girls Soccer Schools

ChesterPerry

2 minutes ago, ChesterPerry said:

Just signed my eldest up to this at Auchenhowie on sundays. Anybody else on here got their daughters enrolled?

If so what sort of stuff do they coach them? Recently switched my daughter from a boys club to a local girls team

I hope hs/she enjoys the experience at Auchenhowie.  Hey Transgender is the new norm :matron:

Sorry but you left that out there, just couldn't resist.

Is it the Elite team she is with if so it will be a more intense coaching/training  session to a higher standard followed up by a game of football with the boys supplying the goalkeepers from the Elite goalkeepers squad. I felt that the Sunday night sessions were of a higher standard than the Pro Youth Team coaching. That was before the Magic Hat came on the scene so the standards this season have been raised across the board.   

Just now, Eaglesham Bear said:

Is it the Elite team she is with if so it will be a more intense coaching/training  session to a higher standard followed up by a game of football with the boys supplying the goalkeepers from the Elite goalkeepers squad. I felt that the Sunday night sessions were of a higher standard than the Pro Youth Team coaching. That was before the Magic Hat came on the scene so the standards this season have been raised across the board.   

Not as far as Im aware. I had read about the elite squad but considering they havent seen her play yet I doubt it.

Shes only 7 but is head and shoulders above the other girls in her age group at her new team. Im concerned this will be detrimental to her development as a player. I suppose the 2 years playing at the boys club have stood her in good stead.

As far as Im aware the "scouts" from the rangers academy are involved somehow in these soccer schools and select players from them.

Ive got 2 daughters so ill never get to see them play at Ibrox so the ladies team is obviously next best :lol:

1 hour ago, ChesterPerry said:

Just signed my eldest up to this at Auchenhowie on sundays. Anybody else on here got their daughters enrolled?

If so what sort of stuff do they coach them? Recently switched my daughter from a boys club to a local girls team

Hope she gets on well there it must be the best kind of training she will get anywhere. Don't let her fall into the trap of singing for Glasgow city ladies team as I'm sure that's the Celtic version. Good luck with it mate. 

20 minutes ago, Fabric said:

Hope she gets on well there it must be the best kind of training she will get anywhere. Don't let her fall into the trap of singing for Glasgow city ladies team as I'm sure that's the Celtic version. Good luck with it mate. 

I think the bheggars have their own team. Glasgow City as far as I'm aware are the best ladies team out there as I've seen online them in the CL as well as a few of their players playing international level.

2 minutes ago, ChesterPerry said:

I think the bheggars have their own team. Glasgow City as far as I'm aware are the best ladies team out there as I've seen online them in the CL as well as a few of their players playing international level.

I genuinely didn't know the tinks had their own team I thought they were Glasgow city, there u go well I hope she does well anyway mate and get her to America the woman over there make some dough. Good luck to ur wee 1 mate 

Just now, Fabric said:

I genuinely didn't know the tinks had their own team I thought they were Glasgow city, there u go well I hope she does well anyway mate and get her to America the woman over there make some dough. Good luck to ur wee 1 mate 

Im not sure if the Rangers Ladies are semi pro or pro or what they are to be honest.

1 hour ago, Fabric said:

http://www.ncsasports.org/athletic-scholarships/womens-soccer#

Over 20,000 scholarships for Womens Soccer. 

The elite training on sundays are by invitation only after the coaches have watched the players throughtout training sessions.

My son goes on Wednesday nights ans just got invited to attend the elite program.

He loves it and it seems a real blend of fun high intesity drills, and also get the crash mats out to practice bicycle kicks and what not!

Cracking atmosohere and my son has developed faster for attending, great set up.

Hope she enjoys it mate ?

7 hours ago, He's blue he's white said:

The elite training on sundays are by invitation only after the coaches have watched the players throughtout training sessions.

My son goes on Wednesday nights ans just got invited to attend the elite program.

He loves it and it seems a real blend of fun high intesity drills, and also get the crash mats out to practice bicycle kicks and what not!

Cracking atmosohere and my son has developed faster for attending, great set up.

Hope she enjoys it mate ?

Well done to your boy yous must be buzzing. She was delighted when i told her lastnight really lookin forward to it