Steven Thompson (ex player)

G.E.C.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Am i right in saying he was one of the lucky ones who was part of helicopter sunday?

1 minute ago, ianferguson said:

Yeah was a sub.

Check out his interview with rtv on the park after the game , no sure if its on youtube but was on the end of season dvd.

Wasn't the worst player to play for us and always tried 100% no doubt about that and we like people who put in effort for us. Is he coaching or will it be media work? I know he's been on sportscene but bogle eyes pat nevin and Michael Stewart would put u right off working on tv. 

1 hour ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Am i right in saying he was one of the lucky ones who was part of helicopter sunday?

Remember a clip of him on sky sports news showing up at murray park the day after, literally dancing and singing on the way in, arms in the air still giving it Championeees Championeees. Probably still pished like the rest of us. 

11 minutes ago, Iguana said:

Remember a clip of him on sky sports news showing up at murray park the day after, literally dancing and singing on the way in, arms in the air still giving it Championeees Championeees. Probably still pished like the rest of us. 

I was thinking of that there. Brilliant. All the best to him.

Under rated he scored in old firm games European games 

got a clincher at pitodrie and done a big chessy smile to the sheep giving him abuse all night 

was a bit of a scapegoat and that pissed me off jeffers was ahead of him when he signed