Cup final ballot it's official

WATP84JRL

If you got a ticket for the semi final your out the ballot

William Hill Scottish Cup Final
Rangers FC v Hibernian FC
Saturday 21 May 2016 – Kick off 3pm

Season ticket holders who have purchased a full price season ticket and were not successful in the Semi – Final ballot will be balloted for a ticket for the above fixture. An email communication will be sent to successful applicants next week.

Season ticket holders who are successful in the ballot can purchase tickets via the Rangers Ticket Centre, Ticket Hotline on 0871 702 1972 option 1(calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras) or via the website at rangers.co.uk.

Please note that due to SFA rules prohibiting match ticket reprinting for games at Hampden Park all tickets for the above game will be either mailed out using Special Delivery at a cost of £7 or held for collection at Rangers Ticket Centre.

Ticket prices – South & North Stands £35 for adults and £15 for concessions and West stand adults are £25 and £10 for concessions.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, bluenosebrad said:

What about loyal fans that missed out??

Exactly. People go on about fairness and luck of the draw, but I'm sure they wouldn't if they missed out on tickets for both games whilst people were balloted tickets for both games.

5 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Exactly. People go on about fairness and luck of the draw, but I'm sure they wouldn't if they missed out on tickets for both games whilst people were balloted tickets for both games.

Yassss! Justice

Some ppl could still miss out on both because I never got the septic game neither did my 2 boys and the way I've read it is that I'm only in the ballot for the final but doesn't mean I'll get drawn in the ballot, otherwise it would've been if u weren't successful for the taig game then u would get 1 for the final so some ppl will miss both. 

2 minutes ago, Fabric said:

Some ppl could still miss out on both because I never got the septic game neither did my 2 boys and the way I've read it is that I'm only in the ballot for the final but doesn't mean I'll get drawn in the ballot, otherwise it would've been if u weren't successful for the taig game then u would get 1 for the final so some ppl will miss both. 

You'll have a significantly higher chance of landing one this time though,as they have banned thousands from entering this time. All in the name of fairess, mind ;)

4 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Everyone had a chance at the semi, everyone should have a chance at the final.

Sake :( 

This is why I'm so pissed at the way they've went about this. It's not about me personally not being included,that doesn't affect me as I have other options to get a ticket but it's people like yourself who are being punished simply because you were lucky in a previous ballot that included ALL st holders without a ticket. It's absolutely wrong.

12 minutes ago, Sket said:

This is why I'm so pissed at the way they've went about this. It's not about me personally not being included,that doesn't affect me as I have other options to get a ticket but it's people like yourself who are being punished simply because you were lucky in a previous ballot that included ALL st holders without a ticket. It's absolutely wrong.

I think it would be very unfair if some didn't get a ticket for either game ... if you are looking for somebody to blame then blame the sfa for giving a team with an 8k average attendance half of Hampden