Cup final ballot it's official

WATP84JRL

Didn't get a ticket in semi final ballot but got one from my RSC, so I could potentially be at both if I'm successful in final ballot ,if not I'll probably get one from my RSC anyway, I'd imagine a few  people are in the same situation which is why I believe it would be better and more fair to lump everyone back in together, it's not great but I don't blame Rangers for any of it, they're damned if they do and damned if they don't, Hampden is a shitehole dump that's not fit for purpose 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Shocking that hivees only had what about 12k at the semi now the cunts have a 50/50 split ! Somebody at Ibrox should fight Our fans corner for this and fuck the sfa ! :sherlock:

More than agree with this. I'm sure I saw on the HIVs forum that their season ticket holders were able to buy 2 tickets each, there'll be a pile of spoon burning cunts who've never been to a game this year, or maybe ever and now they'll get a ticket.

Personally for me I'm ok as I ticked the box but it's not on that a fairweather support like them are allowed that percentage

13 minutes ago, blueretro said:

Ticking the box this year could prove quite expensive with the new league cup format or Euro qualifiers added  to it.

That's fair enough but people who aren't finacially stable always seem to find the money to buy tickets for the big games

6 minutes ago, jim white's a bear said:

More than agree with this. I'm sure I saw on the HIVs forum that their season ticket holders were able to buy 2 tickets each, there'll be a pile of spoon burning cunts who've never been to a game this year, or maybe ever and now they'll get a ticket.

Personally for me I'm ok as I ticked the box but it's not on that a fairweather support like them are allowed that percentage

Ticked the box myself but I sympathise totally with those who could miss out and have follow followed, another example of how they want to fuck us at every turn just to see our fans suffer, ours at the top should be addressing this and pronto, was even more disgusted at posts in the boredroom section which I rarely look at now because of the division it causes but saw one who actually praised the fucking sfa for some sort of stance they have taken? Short memories these people have got for a shower of scum shite who aided and abetted a terrorist athletic football club who have tried to kill us dead! Never Forgive. Never Forget Loyal !:sherlock:

Comes with the territory of being the biggest best supported team in the country.

We could sell our allocation 4 times over so no matter what they do the majority who would want to go will be disappointed.

There is an element of fairness in what the club are doing but equally I can see the other side of it too, at least the guys who got semi tickets will always have the memory of seeing that momentous day.

2 hours ago, Sket said:

This is why I'm so pissed at the way they've went about this. It's not about me personally not being included,that doesn't affect me as I have other options to get a ticket but it's people like yourself who are being punished simply because you were lucky in a previous ballot that included ALL st holders without a ticket. It's absolutely wrong.

Your plan could could mean a fan gets to 5 cup games in a row while his m8 misses out 5 times in a row,but you see that as fair ! The club are obviously trying to apply some sort of fairness to this problem while you prefer luck. Either way the club are not "absolutely wrong" , it's just a matter of opinion. 

Didn't tick any boxes and didn't get a semi ticket, so I will be in the ballot.

that being said, I can see both sides of the argument and would have went with either decision.

being a pessimist I started looking at hospitality. Hampden are doing it for £300 a head, and Rangers are doing it for £275. Just a bit much on top of the season ticket money, plus did hospitality earlier this year.

when googling about for other options, the Hibs package came up; surprise surprise - their using Porkheed for their package. Who would have guessed it.

In the house watching on TV loyal.  I know I was fortunate to receive ticket for the semi final and I will cherish the memories of that day forever.  I only hope that those few fans who are successful in the Ballot enjoy the day the same as I did. ???

3 hours ago, bluenosebrad said:

What about loyal fans that missed out??

Fare play to them and good luck with final tickets but they were at least in the ballot for the semi. The rest of us are punished for being successful in a random ballot. It's a difficult one to do right but the club couldn't have got it much worse 

2 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Ticked the box myself but I sympathise totally with those who could miss out and have follow followed, another example of how they want to fuck us at every turn just to see our fans suffer, ours at the top should be addressing this and pronto, was even more disgusted at posts in the boredroom section which I rarely look at now because of the division it causes but saw one who actually praised the fucking sfa for some sort of stance they have taken? Short memories these people have got for a shower of scum shite who aided and abetted a terrorist athletic football club who have tried to kill us dead! Never Forgive. Never Forget Loyal !:sherlock:

Cunts in the boardroom section are weirdos, unfortunately I occasionally frequent there to shout abuse at the total weirdos, so I'm a semi weirdo.  

One things for sure it seems like we will all be balloted now next year if we make it to semi/final with everyone ticking the box!  When I logged on to check price of renewal I noticed there was an option to tick just for semi/final, does that not work on its own and you need to tick all non-league home games as well?  What's the script?

I got a ticket for the semi from the ballot.  Kind of polarised on my thoughts on this ballot, can see the argument from both sides.  I would desperately like to go the final, but objectively if you were to say go to the final or go to the semi and beat them, then the answer is clear to me.  That day was immense, so for bears that didn't make it I suppose it's only fair they get a shot at the final.  On the other hand it is a ballot and in some ways doesn't seem right that people are ostracised from the final for being fortuitous, and part of me thinks every ST holder should be in it again, it's the luck of the draw, fair or not outcome, it's an equal chance for everyone. It's like having a raffle prize draw, you can't say no you can't get another prize as you already got one despite you having winning numbers again. I suppose as someone mentioned damned if you do, damned if you don't by the club.  Fuck knows, I keep chopping and changing my mind on it :lol:.  It will likely be the boozer for me anyway!:cheers:.  As long as we win thats the main thing :uk: