Cup final ballot it's official

WATP84JRL

18 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Because those fans attended the biggest game of the season. 

Now its the turn of the other loyal fans who missed out. 

Get over it, it's happening. 

Honking attitude. Look forward to you crying on here if you miss out again.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Ace said:

No, it's fair that as EVERY season ticket holder was given a chance to get a Semifinal ticket, then that same opportunity should be provided for the final.

What gives you the right to get a final ticket over myself, just because I managed to a Semifinal ticket? How is that fair, like you I'm a ST holder, like you I'm an RFC fan ... the only difference is I was lucky in a draw??

Aye right (!!)

The only thing giving me the right is I'm on cccs.

Even if I wasn't I'd argue this is correct, the club are catering for as many season ticket holders as possible. 

5 minutes ago, Sket said:

I disagree. See you in a couple of months in the "European away tickets" thread ;)

Haven't travelled in years sket, work commitments mean can't go away midweek. Prob year we made last 16 in champions league. 

I'll be at all home games though. 

19 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

The only thing giving me the right is I'm on cccs.

Even if I wasn't I'd argue this is correct, the club are catering for as many season ticket holders as possible. 

But they aren't ... there are discriminating against 20,000 supporters who were lucky in the previous ballot.

How any cunt can say that excluding so many paid up season ticket holders from a ballot, because they were successful in a previous ballot is fair, is beyond me. 

This is coming from someone who was unsuccessful in the previous ballot. I have mates who were successful and have now been ruled out due to this. 

3 hours ago, Sket said:

See if 'a fan' gets 5 final tickets in a row that is absolutely fine with me. It probably isn't fair but if that fan had just as much chance of getting tickets for the semis as much as the finals then that's just fucking life.  It may not be fair on some who missed out twice but it's the luck of the draw,at least everyone had an equal  chance. I don't see how anyone can dispute this. At the end of the day all I want is parity amongst fellow fans. I don't care how it's dressed up,excluding people from ballots just isn't on,its akin to something the tarriers would do. It's wrong.

The only people I really see against this  are people who missed out in the semi ballot and now cut about with that same sense of self entitlement people had when the semi was announced and we had people telling us how they had travelled 15 miles each way in the howling wind and rain against the mighty cowdenbeath so they pyoor deserved a ticket. 

It doesn't work like that. Everyone gets an equal chance irregardless of luck in previous rounds. Straying from that is fucking bullshit and something that better not become compulsory.

Stopped reading at " it probably isn't fair ".

1 hour ago, Ace said:

But they aren't ... there are discriminating against 20,000 supporters who were lucky in the previous ballot.

Yes they are, demand outweighs supply so by doing as the club are they are giving more fans the chance to attend one of the big matches. 

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Yes they are, demand outweighs supply so by doing as the club are they are giving more fans the chance to attend one of the big matches. 

Every fan had the chance for the SemiFinal ... Surely every fan deserves the chance at the final 

8 minutes ago, Ace said:

Every fan had the chance for the SemiFinal ... Surely every fan deserves the chance at the final 

Not in my eyes or the club. 

People need to remember that rangers have an allocation of 21k, 13 of which are taken by clubs and cccs so only 8k available. 

Rangers know they have 32k season ticket holders so roughly speaking have 18k who are wanting tickets for the semi final and final. 

8k were lucky for semi and 10k were unlucky, so say out of that 10, 8k get final tickets then as a club they have managed to get 16k fans to hampden and only an unlucky 2k missing out on either game. 

That makes business sense, it offers greater opportunity to the whole fan base and shows they are wanting to please all season ticket holders. 

23 hours ago, bluedart1952 said:

I totally agree with what you say, the spoonburners don't deserve anywhere near the allocation that they have been given, their home avg is rubbish, but as usual the sfa fucks the Rangers fans.

We went to Hampden in the Petrofac cup with 47,000 fans hibs needed six home games to muster that amount, yet the sfa fuckwits split the ticket allocation, what a useless shower of wankers that are running Scottish football.

I feel sorry for our season ticket holders who are being denied the opportunity of going to the cup final because of this lottery.

The people who support the game, pay the bills, attract sponsorship etc should be looked after on the big occasions to do anything else is asking for problems 

2 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Not in my eyes or the club. 

People need to remember that rangers have an allocation of 21k, 13 of which are taken by clubs and cccs so only 8k available. 

Rangers know they have 32k season ticket holders so roughly speaking have 18k who are wanting tickets for the semi final and final. 

8k were lucky for semi and 10k were unlucky, so say out of that 10, 8k get final tickets then as a club they have managed to get 16k fans to hampden and only an unlucky 2k missing out on either game. 

That makes business sense, it offers greater opportunity to the whole fan base and shows they are wanting to please all season ticket holders. 

I think we'll have to agree to disagree here, I think it's ridiculously unfair.

If they wanted to do that, then make it clear from the outset ... if you get a ticket for one, you won't get one for the other, to just announce it is wrong & unfair 

13 minutes ago, lutonblue said:

Seen on a Rangers page on Facebook , some begger was on it , surprise surprise! Saying his mrs works for the sfa and has two tickets for Rangers end , and the cunt says he's selling to highest bidder! 

Get In touch, get image of tickets and report the chunt to the SFA.  Mind you might be a relative of Reagan 

I said this before when the subject was first mentioned that even though I did not get a ticket for the semi final I actually do not think this is fair. All ST holders had an equal chance of being  lucky for the semi nand should all get the same chance for the final. Admittedly this has greatly increaded my chance of the final ticket, but still can't get my head round why the club have done this.

On 30/04/2016 at 6:54 AM, Thewhitesettler said:

I wonder if Hibs have to go through the same procedure as Rangers are with tickets? 

No of course they're not! All of their ST holders can get a ticket or two, or three each, whilst Rangers fans, who've been to every game this season, including cup games, could miss out, that is NOT right.

The ticket allocation for the final should be based on your average home attendances, or how many ST holders each club have, making sure that those fans that go to the games, in all weathers, don't miss out. 

What the fuck has your crowds against alloa or Morton in the championship got to do with the Scottish cup final at Hampden? The match is held at a neutral venue for a reason. If it should favour the countries two biggest clubs then fuck it just have it at Ibrox or park head if the rangers or sellick are involved.

If your fans are missing out blame SFA for... a) keeping 10,000 back for the suits b) having such a shitey under sized national stadium. 

BTW these loyal loyal season ticket holders missing out. How come a lot were posted missing against likes of St Johnstone and Dundee..?

4 minutes ago, SaltnSauce said:

What the fuck has your crowds against alloa or Morton in the championship got to do with the Scottish cup final at Hampden? The match is held at a neutral venue for a reason. If it should favour the countries two biggest clubs then fuck it just have it at Ibrox or park head if the rangers or sellick are involved.

If your fans are missing out blame SFA for... a) keeping 10,000 back for the suits b) having such a shitey under sized national stadium. 

BTW these loyal loyal season ticket holders missing out. How come a lot were posted missing against likes of St Johnstone and Dundee..?

30k at St Johnstone and 35k at Dundee. Still more than treble the diet tims get. Your argument is invalid. 

Also do you think calling us 'the Rangers' infuriates us?:lol: We've been the Rangers since the 1900s. Hibs however have had about 4 names and did die for two years:001:

If you know your history