ST renewal forms?

I got mine on Wednesday. Not went through to renew yet but I probably will early next week. Still trying to decide to ask for a move because we sit in BR and although we can get the celtic game added on the wee man can't and he'll be gutted. It's a dilemma because I like the folk we sit with and the folk round about us :(

Have not received mine yet but jumped over to Ibrox today and all sorted for next season, all home games, all away games ( well those I'm lucky enough to get ) and semi-final and final.............I noticed a few there today were signing up for the ccs, its the best way and leaves out any hassle trying to get a ticket for a game you really want to go too.

Think next season will likely see record season tickets sold and I simply can not wait......its going to be one to remember.

Was over this morning renewing and ticking the boxes this time. Semi and final priority

and having to tick all non season ticket home games as well. Not happy at that as I know I won't make all the games.

I can cancel two games I think?

29 minutes ago, mchammer said:

Was over this morning renewing and ticking the boxes this time. Semi and final priority

and having to tick all non season ticket home games as well. Not happy at that as I know I won't make all the games.

I can cancel two games I think?

Not happy about that. But you can definitely make all simi and finals

4 hours ago, WATP84JRL said:

Not happy about that. But you can definitely make all simi and finals

Probably could. But there are a  lot more non st games, assuming things go well in early rounds, and dates can change

which is the bugger!

1 hour ago, macranger said:

Anyone STILL waiting on theirs. I called the ticket office last week & was told they got sent out 2nd class on tuesday & if I didn't get it, call this week to get another sent out.

Got sick of waiting, done it online. Had to get the laptop out to sign up for CCCS as it doesn't work on phones for some reason. But all good! Signed up for the lot next season. 

Were going for 55????

STILL not got mine. Ended up phoning the ticket office on tuesday & the guy put it through online, even though I was told I couldn't do that if I wanted it  to come out of my bank as one payment & that I wouldn't be able to pay my sons either, as it wouldn't let me pay for a different named persons ticket. Called Zebra finance today, to check they got it as I hadn't heard from them & was told it's not through. Back on to the ticket office who said, seats a deffo reserved & to wait a couple of days, if I've not heard from Zebra by then, call back. It was a lot easier last year.