Videos that cheer you up :)

1 hour ago, Willis said:

Every time im in a bad mood I just watch this video on youtube and it puts the smile right back on my face :):):)

Were this lot playing early? I remember laughing my ass off after being drawn to a crowd outside a TV shop on Sauchiehall Street :lol: 

3 hours ago, heathen fish boy said:

Unless I've got mixed up Mols done his knee in Munich the night after 

Kann did Mols knee in. He ran from his goals to tackle Mols on the half way line.

No booking if I can remember and larrson healed quicker than Mols as it was a clean break, whereas Mols was hairline. Ended his top flight career basically.

3 hours ago, heathen fish boy said:

Larsson was playing in the euefa cup that night which was a thursday, it might of been the same season but it doesn't ring a bell tbh.

4 hours ago, heathen fish boy said:

That big bastard stopped us doing special things that year and maybe the following year. Boy was never the same and looked like a truly great player beforehand.

Larsson became a great player and well done to him but Mols made him look like nothing at the time. I do not mean that lightly that guy was skinning the best in Europe before that prick did him. Did that big bastard not do it miles out of his own box. Probably the first time we had a genuine superstar and a fat goalie with a big name finishes him. Hit the woodwork about four times and played the fuckers right off the park. Fuck Bayern Munich and every little cunt who follows them.

Why this pussy shit about Larsson breaking his leg? Guy was nothing but a heavy duty thorn in our side. Cunt must have cost us at least 5 trophies.

My old man was a footballer, never done his leg, but If he did I would know that he would be ok. Ok it's a sore one.

Is that what I'm missing? I'm not at my most sensitive at the moment being reminded about the superstar who was Michael Mols.

For all he played for them larsson was a top class player as his career elsewhere proved. Liked a dive now and again but most do if they think they can get something. Don't think that vid is remotely funny. Think Durrant, Mols, etc. Not funny when it's one of our own. Wouldn't want any decent pro to go through that.  ( maybe Sutton or Lennon)

40 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

For all he played for them larsson was a top class player as his career elsewhere proved. Liked a dive now and again but most do if they think they can get something. Don't think that vid is remotely funny. Think Durrant, Mols, etc. Not funny when it's one of our own. Wouldn't want any decent pro to go through that.  ( maybe Sutton or Lennon)

you said decent :craphead: