Videos that cheer you up :)

15 hours ago, Willis said:

Every time im in a bad mood I just watch this video on youtube and it puts the smile right back on my face :):):)

Each to their own I suppose. I would much rather watch a Rangers video to cheer me up. Some poor sod breaking his leg, not for me. Doesn't matter who they played for.

12 hours ago, wilberforce1 said:

And yet the single figure I.Q. mob find it hilarious. Wretched.

I was actually talking about Larssons leg break. Mols' wasn't any better mind,I've done ligaments in my knee as well and it's a horrible feeling.

19 hours ago, Dutchy said:

Kann did Mols knee in. He ran from his goals to tackle Mols on the half way line.

No booking if I can remember and larrson healed quicker than Mols as it was a clean break, whereas Mols was hairline. Ended his top flight career basically.

You need to watch that incident again as the years have messed with your memory.

4 minutes in

3 hours ago, roboscot said:

You need to watch that incident again as the years have messed with your memory.

4 minutes in

OK, it wasn't quite the half way line, but he was well out his goal.

On 30 April 2016 at 10:39 AM, Sket said:

I still can't watch that's, it's horrible.  Shit like that turns my stomach.

I agree, even though it was to him, I really can't watch it, and wouldn't actually wish that on any player. Still amazed that it didn't hinder his career.