It's Erskine - but without that annoying govanblue!

govanblue

If you'd like to support Erskine, you don't have to get involved with govanblue and the RM Erskine Fund to do so.

I'd recommend you do obviously, but recognise that there are lots of valid reasons for not doing so.

But hey - you can just as easily cut out the meddleman and go straight to the source.  

Your donation will not directly contribute towards Rangers-related Recreational Treats, but it will still benefit everyone in Erskine in other worthwhile ways.

Here's a newsletter from Erskine which you can have hours of endless fun with...

Oh - and if you do make a donation or purchase through any of those Erskine Channels below, then why not upload a screenshot or something (edited of course) of your Inspiring act of Consideration.  Not only will it help encourage others to explore those Erskine Channels, but it will also get me off your back :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newsletter from Erskine:

The difference your support makes to the men and women at Erskine is truly remarkable.  This year, Erskine remembers a Century of Care.

Click here to view your Erskine News

Click here to donate

Or Text 'Erskine' to 70707 to donate £3

Or call 0300 123 1203

Click here to see our special range of Centenary Merchandise

--------------------------

Thank you! - For helping us reach a Century of Care

Welcome to your Spring edition of Erskine News which we hope will serve to highlight the difference your support has made to veterans at Erskine.  This Spring edition includes lots of news, an insight into Erskine’s beginnings and some of the incredible stories which have been uncovered recently by our team of archivists. 

As a serving member of the RAF, Senior Non-Commissioned Officer and Erskine Guest Editor, [] finds it is comforting to know that a safety net like Erskine is there for veterans if they need support in the future and that’s thanks to the generosity and support of people like you.

Your support to Erskine is greatly appreciated.  Thank you for all that you do.

[]

Supporter Development Officer

3 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Hope you don't mind me telling them that there is a wee page on the one and only Harold Davis. That might get them to read it govanblue. Honest mate,i aint stalking you. And as you say it can be as little as £3 per month. :541:       :lol: 

Or even just a one off  £3 via that text number. (tu)

I notice there's also a photo of the Fund-Sponsored Bo'Ness Steam Train Trip on page 15. (tu) - but without the faces blurred out!

BN2_zpsweawf1n7.jpg

• 2 months later...

I know its a slim chance but does anyone have any spare somme mark penny's wish I had read about them sooner. Also in case anyone fancies one eskine have the 2015 poppy badges back in stock it's there best one yet in my opinion

8 hours ago, Bonus said:

I know its a slim chance but does anyone have any spare somme mark penny's wish I had read about them sooner. Also in case anyone fancies one eskine have the 2015 poppy badges back in stock it's there best one yet in my opinion

The Fund has one. (tu)

How much you offering for it. :D