Which would you choose?

You have to select one only.

You are a season book holder and get the choice of one ticket or the other. Which would you choose?

Either;

a) A full house at Hampden and putting Septic out the cup in the most emotional game for years

or

b) Playing Hivs in the cup final?

For me - the first one all day long.

I guess it goes against all common sense and logic to anyone who is not an Old Firm fan, and my brain says beat Hibs in the final.......but........

.......my heart rules this one and that game against cellic will live with me forever as one of the high spots of my time as a Gers fan. 

The feeling I had when Barrie McKay scored was up there with the helicopter Sundays, the ECWC win, Nacho's penalty, the league win at the piggery and the 1973 cup final.

No contest, the Final

Captain Lee Wallace lifting the Scottish Cup - the hairs on the back of your neck, the lump in the throat, Europe, a GIRFUY to the every cunt that put their foot on our neck. 

Fuck that lot they will take their medicine next season. 

Been following us since the 60's and beating them was the most emotional I've ever felt after watching a game live so much so I was almost blubbing, 4 years of misery after we were shat upon by every PL club and the mhanks especially.  So for me there is no question to answer the semi all day long.

W.A.T.P.

Fortunately I used my brothers ticket for the semi.so there is still hope for me in the ballot.

but I'd choose that semi all day long.it was such a weird game at times it seemed to last ages and at the end of it I was emotionally shatterd.

good thing I got my energy back in time to rub it in every tims stinkin face the next day

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

You have to select one only.

You are a season book holder and get the choice of one ticket or the other. Which would you choose?

Either;

a) A full house at Hampden and putting Septic out the cup in the most emotional game for years

or

b) Playing Hivs in the cup final?

For me - the first one all day long.

Naw I don't. I ticked the box. 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Football is about winning trophies.

Are we that much of a diddy team now that we would rather watch a win against the tarriers than watch our team won a trophy? 

Going by that logic the Petrofac was better/more important than beating the Tims and knocking them out the premier cup competition in the country, leading to their manager being told to go and us being championed by every news agency around the world.

Even if we got promoted and didn't play them this season, we would never have really been regarded as back at the top of Scottish football and where we belong until we beat them.

There is now no question that we can compete at the highest level in the country and we signalled our intent to take the title at the first time of asking.

You might want to play it down because you don't want to admit games against them are significant, but that has been the most vital game so far. 

I'm not saying the final is insignificant or European football is.... but at the end of the day our main goal next season is to win the league. That game showed that we should be capable of that. 

Beating the tims was great but that day has passed, winning the cup will see us back in Europe and also dodge the bullet of playing in that stupid league cup group stage.

Also it's important to turn over the spoon burners so we have held the upper hand over them all season, heaven forbid losing and those cunts getting up through the playoffs.:power_of_anguish:

1 hour ago, BallochBear said:

Been following us since the 60's and beating them was the most emotional I've ever felt after watching a game live so much so I was almost blubbing, 4 years of misery after we were shat upon by every PL club and the mhanks especially.  So for me there is no question to answer the semi all day long.

W.A.T.P.

There's lots of logic in saying Final & Europe but every last one of us agrees with BallochBear here - I reckon the real test will be how the level of euphoria compares with beating them after all the hurt... but then again when we lift that cup no-one's gonna take the semi-win away from us either..(tu)

13 minutes ago, TheQueensEleven said:

Going by that logic the Petrofac was better/more important than beating the Tims and knocking them out the premier cup competition in the country, leading to their manager being told to go and us being championed by every news agency around the world.

Even if we got promoted and didn't play them this season, we would never have really been regarded as back at the top of Scottish football and where we belong until we beat them.

There is now no question that we can compete at the highest level in the country and we signalled our intent to take the title at the first time of asking.

You might want to play it down because you don't want to admit games against them are significant, but that has been the most vital game so far. 

I'm not saying the final is insignificant or European football is.... but at the end of the day our main goal next season is to win the league. That game showed that we should be capable of that. 

No id rather win both the Petrofac and pump the tarriers on the way to winning the Scottish cup. 

Everyday of the week I'd rather be there to see Rangers lift the trophy wether that be against Elgin or Barcelona matters not a jot.

The Petrofac is a stupid comparison though as the question asks about which of the 2.

I'd rather be at a final 

22 minutes ago, BEE said:

Our support is fucked, most hate the tarriers more than they support Rangers (same on their end right enough).

Cup final all day long.

Couldn't disagree more m8, the last 4 years have proved conclusively that your correct about the majority of tarriers hating Rangers more than loving their own club,but no way is that true of us, other than a sad few.

The Final, some of our support are blinded and enthralled by the scum, it seems to them this was the only game that mattered this season.

The Us v Peterhead game was a more important game to me than the scum game as we won something.

34 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Couldn't disagree more m8, the last 4 years have proved conclusively that your correct about the majority of tarriers hating Rangers more than loving their own club,but no way is that true of us, other than a sad few.

Those above who have said they'd prefer to be at a cup semi than final are basically proving the point.