Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

mark adair

We need to give the wee man some much needed publicly to push this on some of my fellow bears are not aware of this appeal I had no idea until I seen it on here, I would love it if instead of the Union Bears displaying their usual banners "We belong to Glasgow" etc (which I love) have Joshua on it instead with details on how to donate ideally at a high profile match which is beamed live worldwide as we have fans all over who watch our games or even the neutral might get involved with the appeal 

34 minutes ago, dogtanian said:

We need to give the wee man some much needed publicly to push this on some of my fellow bears are not aware of this appeal I had no idea until I seen it on here, I would love it if instead of the Union Bears displaying their usual banners "We belong to Glasgow" etc (which I love) have Joshua on it instead with details on how to donate ideally at a high profile match which is beamed live worldwide as we have fans all over who watch our games or even the neutral might get involved with the appeal 

It didn't provoke any response from any UBs though. :( 

47 minutes ago, dogtanian said:

Get yer own ideas ? see last page 

Just kidding mate. All comments welcome 

On 16/10/2016 at 6:23 PM, Zetland said:

What about contacting all the Josh / Joshua Adair's on Facebook to tell them about the Fund for their namesake? Also, Twitter? Unfortunately, I avoid both but plan to do something similar on my LinkedIn account.

Who knows we may find someone more famous than our wee Joshua :dazed:

Can someone who uses Facebook & Twitter take forward the namesake item mentioned above please? I think I broke LinkedIn with my 1st attempt but will try again tomorrow. :dazed:

37 minutes ago, julescotia said:

You're more than welcome mate ... but the idea did come from GB (tu)

If I can be of any more assistance just ask, I'd be more than happy to help.  Enjoy your crush, lol :21:

:clap::clap::clap:

Brilliant what can be achieved Jules when people put their heads together .... In this case you and GB have done Joshua proud ..... well done lads.

:uk:

Evening guys, as you know I posted earlier asking to help,I have been in Contact with Mark and with his and his Families blessing I have set up a Facebook page and plan to run an online Auction,  Gather prizes and administrate and update the page with Marks assistance.

I have a few items at the moment for something I done similar. (Signed Scum Top (I know but funds required) I have 2 tickets to a Sunderland Home game, Tour of Ibrox, Signed Hamilton Ball, and will use my contacts to get a lot more item's from resturants and Distilleries. Mark has told me he has a few football related items too.

I need as many of you to like and share the page, get as many people as you can ready for the Auction starting.If you have any other ideas let me know. If u have anyone you can contact for donations please do.

https://www.facebook.com/For-Joshua-1597946450501970/

Let's show the world what a club and fanbase we really are.

:dioufcheer:

4 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

Evening guys, as you know I posted earlier asking to help,I have been in Contact with Mark and with his and his Families blessing I have set up a Facebook page and plan to run an online Auction,  Gather prizes and administrate and update the page with Marks assistance.

I have a few items at the moment for something I done similar. (Signed Scum Top (I know but funds required) I have 2 tickets to a Sunderland Home game, Tour of Ibrox, Signed Hamilton Ball, and will use my contacts to get a lot more item's from resturants and Distilleries. Mark has told me he has a few football related items too.

I need as many of you to like and share the page, get as many people as you can ready for the Auction starting.If you have any other ideas let me know. If u have anyone you can contact for donations please do.

https://www.facebook.com/For-Joshua-1597946450501970/

Let's show the world what a club and fanbase we really are.

:dioufcheer:

Well done mate, I am not on facebook but my wife is and has liked it. (tu)