Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

mark adair

Just now, Bears r us said:

Well done mate, I am not on facebook but my wife is and has liked it. (tu)

Thanks mate, Appreciated. Hopefully we can all make a big difference.  I only really ready about the story this morning on the way to work and it really affected me.  I have recently done a funding thing that was really successful and think I can do the same for wee Joshua.   

Just now, FlashHarryForrester said:

Thanks mate, Appreciated. Hopefully we can all make a big difference.  I only really ready about the story this morning on the way to work and it really affected me.  I have recently done a funding thing that was really successful and think I can do the same for wee Joshua.   

I noticed your post before mate and delighted to see you getting this underway. Your experience from what you have done before will help with this one I am sure.

After months of bumping this thread it has really taken off with many R M members now showing great determination to get Joshua the funds to get him the treatment he deserves and that is just fantastic. (tu)

On 30/09/2016 at 4:02 PM, Louden_Greg said:

Need to make the DVD now as I'm out tonight and they take hours to compile - will just put a basic thing up and hopefully a more detailed thing can be added next home game 

Hi Greg.

We now have 3 resources...

A 45 second video.  (I can email you the 10mb .wmv file if that works better for you)...

A "flyer"...

oCryTE.jpg 

and your advert, which is smashing :D ...

2vj21ed.png 

Hopefully you can do something with those before the next home game. (tu)

2 hours ago, julescotia said:

@govanblue @mark adair

With your permission Mark, I can also upload the video to my Youtube channel.

It has over 1700 subscribers, and almost 1 million views.  This way it can reach many others who may be unaware of Joshua's fight. 

Just a suggestion, let me know what you think (tu)

Yes mate of course you didn't real need to ask mate ???

On 05/10/2016 at 2:13 PM, cstamomusa said:

@julescotia   I wonder if Stephen Milar would let you post a video of Joshua on his Rangers Archive page on Facebook, his page has almost 34,000 bears on it.  I know he might not want to start a trend of people asking for different charities as he runs the page for old Rangers videos, it might be worth asking anyway. 

Julescotia has just posted that this has been agreed. Fantastic news :21: 

4 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Julescotia has just posted on the pinned item that this has been agreed. Fantastic news :21: 

Never seen that above post request before, oops.  That's me ignoring notifications again, lol

Got there in the end though (tu)