Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

mark adair

19 hours ago, mark adair said:

I have created an advert on google that is world wide so let's see if it gets any hits. It has reached over 17,000 people so far with no joy but that's only in the space of 2 days. Fingers crossed it does is a wee turn. 

image.jpeg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Best of luck Mark. I,ve donated and will do again next pay day, but someone mentioned a collection at a home game. Don't know how easy or hard this is to organize but I think its a good idea and I,m sure it would give the fund a good boost.

12 minutes ago, Budswiser said:

Best of luck Mark. I,ve donated and will do again next pay day, but someone mentioned a collection at a home game. Don't know how easy or hard this is to organize but I think its a good idea and I,m sure it would give the fund a good boost.

Well done you mate. :541:

G B has the info about the collection at a home game and it is not as simple as you and I would imagine unfortunately. :(  

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Well done you mate. :541:

G B has the info about the collection at a home game and it is not as simple as you and I would imagine unfortunately. :(  

Yeah, thought it might not be just a case of standing with a bucket. Hope it can be arranged. I work most weekends but I promise I will help out if at all possible.

7 minutes ago, Budswiser said:

Yeah, thought it might not be just a case of standing with a bucket. Hope it can be arranged. I work most weekends but I promise I will help out if at all possible.

I am sure @govanblue will see this before long and explain it better, it can be done outside but it does not have the backing of the club if I remember correctly. 

The only bucket collections approved by Rangers are the ones INSIDE the stadium, you need to be a proper charity, and there's a very long waiting list.

The ones outside are unofficial, and not really supported by the Club, because every coin put in to one of those random unregulated buckets is a coin that doesn't go to the approved collection.

That's why I think targeting the Supporters Buses is a better idea.  Fuck knows how you do that though. :(

1 minute ago, govanblue said:

The only bucket collections approved by Rangers are the ones INSIDE the stadium, you need to be a proper charity, and there's a very long waiting list.

The ones outside are unofficial, and not really supported by the Club, because every coin put in to one of those random unregulated buckets is a coin that doesn't go to the approved collection.

That's why I think targeting the Supporters Buses is a better idea.  Fuck knows how you do that though. :(

My memory is not as bad as I thought, unfortunately in this case. :(

19 hours ago, govanblue said:

What would be really helpful would be an A3 poster that we could print out to accompany any buckets.

Any budding designers out there want to have a crack at that?

I am not good at these things but the photo of Joshua at the top of this page in his buggy might be a good start I think. :unsure:

11 hours ago, Bears r us said:

:541:

I told you I was no good at posters :lol: I am sure @mark adair could sort that out. (tu)

Will do. On holiday for the week at centre parks in the lakes so will sort it once back home guys. The Google add is just a text link that pops up on your search page at the side with a link to his story and a link to his go fund me page so hopefully it gets some hits. 

3 hours ago, mark adair said:

Will do. On holiday for the week at centre parks in the lakes so will sort it once back home guys. The Google add is just a text link that pops up on your search page at the side with a link to his story and a link to his go fund me page so hopefully it gets some hits. 

(tu)