Game 150

julescotia

Tomorrow marks our 150th, and final, match in the league in the lower tiers.  Seeing as it's an "anniversary", lets make it a special one.

15-0 The Gers .................. or maybe 1-5 to us :21:
Tune for the match ..........

Missed 6 (including the Hearts game that was abandoned) - poor show.

3 due to holidays, 1 due to not being able to get a ticket, 1 due to being too hungover, 1 as we'd already won the league and Chelsea were playing a big game in the CL (can't even remember who now!).

Edit: Make that 7, forgot about staying in pub with a few off here one home game :lol:

1 hour ago, piperpete said:

What ones did you miss mate ? You better have had a good excuse.:001:

The abandoned Hearts game, got snowed in Coatbridge, got to the A8 and turned round:lol:.

Ayr away this year (family wedding) 

The 2-0 game away to Hibs last year. Out on the lash the night before, tried to get to Edinburgh unsuccessfully:lol: still can't remember it ha

37 minutes ago, BEE said:

Missed 6 (including the Hearts game that was abandoned) - poor show.

3 due to holidays, 1 due to not being able to get a ticket, 1 due to being too hungover, 1 as we'd already won the league and Chelsea were playing a big game in the CL (can't even remember who now!).

Edit: Make that 7, forgot about staying in pub with a few off here one home game :lol:

That to me ( and the rest of the support) was the breaking point....TBB at Ibrox again....We've had enough !!!!!!

Season Ticket Holder and a half for my 11 year old son.  He has, as of yet, not been to a home league game at Ibrox in the Premiership or whatever it's called.  We both went to the semi final against them, afterwards he said "Dad, now I know Why you love this cub so much".  A real coming of age moment for my son and a new bond created between Dad, Son and our football club.  WATP, what an incredible journey we have all been on together and the next stage is just about to begin.  We will all have our own stories and personal accounts during this time but for me, I have never felt so close to our club or felt as proud as I do to be a bear.  So go on our team, do it for yourself, the manager, backroom staff, do it for everyone connected with our club but more importantly do it for its wonderful support, do it for my son.  He is now forever a true supporter of our great club " he knows now what we all know" We truly are the people and this is the world's most successful club. 

fuck knows was prodding my eyes with hot forks while downing st8 vodka until MW . Dunno why but Peterheadd away was a day I'll never forget just bus loads a happy bears steaming going to the most depressing footy ground I think I've ever set foot in after trekking a mile to get to it as seemed to be in middle of a fucking field. It was live on sky sports so was a jakey 7am ko on a Sunday think my body is still suffering haha great times never wanna ddo it again mind you.

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

The abandoned Hearts game, got snowed in Coatbridge, got to the A8 and turned round:lol:.

Ayr away this year (family wedding) 

The 2-0 game away to Hibs last year. Out on the lash the night before, tried to get to Edinburgh unsuccessfully:lol: still can't remember it ha

What bus are you on?  We never  even made it out the whifflet for that game it was a shambles :lol: