Pre Match Songs

Rangers Rab

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I regret commenting on this thread now.  The OP is either attention seeking or, dare I say it, requires the shifties.

The songs are Rangers songs because we all sing them; ergo they are adopted as and for Rangers..  If you don't want to sing them then don't.

2 hours ago, NamibianBear said:

I regret commenting on this thread now.  The OP is either attention seeking or, dare I say it, requires the shifties.

The songs are Rangers songs because we all sing them; ergo they are adopted as and for Rangers..  If you don't want to sing them then don't.

They're not rangers songs just because we adopted them

Before the start of every game they should play Penny Arcade and then do the first few lines of Follow Follow and stop just on "god bless them". Have the "Follow Follow" ring out as the game kicks off.

Mad that hes suggesting getting rid of the songs that sold our manager to the club and what he is using to sell the club to players.

On a personal point of view I would prefer somthing a bit faster just before kick off that gets belted out loud as fuck rather than penny arcade which is a slower tempo. I still want to hear penny arcade at the games tho

14 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

So tell me Rab,what do you make of the systematic abuse of young boys by the catholic church?

And also the abuse of minors at celt*c boys club?

Now that's slaughter.

Correct

9 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

if penny arcade and simply the best are not Rangers songs then this can't be either by your thinking Rangers Robert?  is this marching through Georgia? 

Obviously not as it has lyrics about rangers whereas the other two dont

17 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

So tell me Rab,what do you make of the systematic abuse of young boys by the catholic church?

And also the abuse of minors at celt*c boys club?

Now that's slaughter.

3 minutes ago, Rangers Rab said:

Correct

You say it's correct?

Penny arcade has been played to death,4-5 times every home game is a joke.

That muppet of a dj needs a boot in the baws and someone needs to tell the dick that we have shitloads of rangers songs to choose from,something diffrent every week.

Megamix is garbage and kills the atmosphere stone dead.

25 minutes ago, Rangers Rab said:

Obviously not as it has lyrics about rangers whereas the other two dont

who the fuck are rangers mate? Its Rangers in these parts!

and there is no mention of Rangers in the billy boys I just assumed you knew the words, obvs not.

hullo hullo we are the billy boys

hullo hullo you'll  know us by our noise,

were up to our knees in fenian blood

surrender or you'll die

for we are the bridgeton derry boys! 

36 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

who the fuck are rangers mate? Its Rangers in these parts!

and there is no mention of Rangers in the billy boys I just assumed you knew the words, obvs not.

hullo hullo we are the billy boys

hullo hullo you'll  know us by our noise,

were up to our knees in fenian blood

surrender or you'll die

for we are the bridgeton derry boys! 

Well it's a loyalist song and most loyalist songs are Rangers songs due to the culture of the club and beliefs of the fans as well as the fact that most that write and sing these songs are also gers fans and have also sung and wrote Rangers songs so in that respect they are Rangers songs whereas the other to have no connection to Rangers in anyone those senses

2 minutes ago, Rangers Rab said:

Well it's a loyalist song and most loyalist songs are Rangers songs due to the culture of the club and beliefs of the fans as well as the fact that most that write and sing these songs are also gers fans and have also sung and wrote Rangers songs so in that respect they are Rangers songs whereas the other to have no connection to Rangers in anyone those senses

Have you never heard the loyalist version on Simply the Best? Also as explained Penny Arcade has a loyalist following.

16 minutes ago, Rangers Rab said:

lol you have obviously been no where near an orange hall in your life if you dont think they two songs are not Rangers songs then ffs

I think you are on the wind up.

50 minutes ago, Rangers Rab said:

No I say correct that it's slaughter

No Rab,you answered my question saying it was correct to abuse wee boys,paedo.

If your such a big Rangers fan,what happened on this day in 1999?

Glorious it was.

Tell me how good it made you feel.