Rangers Rab

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lloyd72
10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:anguish: 

Maybe it's just the good memories I have associated with hearing those songs but I love them on a matchday.

Massive no to simply the best being replaced. It's a great song (fun fact it's actually a cover) Nothing makes me grin more then hearing blue sea of Ibrox or great escape going into it.

I do like penny arcade, can't think of any other song. Feel free to suggest more.

But simply the best does cover us nicely because we're simply the best football club in the world.

START f the loss of bollocks under baldy martin bain, goes back as far as our ANTHEM Simply the best!, this relates to 2006 when our board let us get battered up and down by UEFA and the SFA, we then had a cut down version to just The simply the best part!!!! being sang, the build up which included FTP AND THE IRA was sung, Rangers shat it and ever since then we have had shit boards going onto Spiv bastards almost ruining our club, wish Dave King would reinstate our anthem, then go onto to tell the rest of the PCBRIGADE left wing fuds to doo one and we`ll sing and play what we want!!!! Have abut of balls,

The tarriers continually chant IRA slogans full pelt every away game and continue to get away with it, there board don`t say much, however they have been ontop of the Media relations and PR departments for a long time in Scotland.

3 hours ago, Rangers Rab said:

Was thinking about this recently and was wondering if anyone else thinks that we should replace Simply the Best and Penny Arcade sooner rather than later with some actual Rangers songs.

Maybe we should replace you Rab with an ACTUAL Rangers fan.

Penny arcade is actually a very clever way of playing a song which is sung at loyalist nights and hiding behind the the old Rangers fans like it routine.

For over 20 years I've had platoon cds/tapes that have had it on it. I've been at countless loyalist fundraisers and it's been sang. I've seen Sylvia sing it live and Lisa and when there's a few hundred folk at a doo it's usually as loud as fuck.

It's played for a reason at these but best to allow the tarriers and "Rangers" rab to work that out

They play Penny Arcade too many times if that makes sense. I'd keep it for the big games. When we got the trophy they played it 3 times after the final whistle. I'd like us to play 4 lads had a dream before kick off and carnival de Paris after we score. ??

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Penny arcade is actually a very clever way of playing a song which is sung at loyalist nights and hiding behind the the old Rangers fans like it routine.

For over 20 years I've had platoon cds/tapes that have had it on it. I've been at countless loyalist fundraisers and it's been sang. I've seen Sylvia sing it live and Lisa and when there's a few hundred folk at a doo it's usually as loud as fuck.

It's played for a reason at these but best to allow the tarriers and "Rangers" rab to work that out

oh no don't put my name in quotations! That must mean I'm a Celtic fan