Obsessed anti Rangers bheast outed

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The article says, regarding the source of confidential leaks: 'Unfortunately we don’t have access to the HMRC IT system to forensically check if his position allowed him to bypass the normal security and view Rangers files. But it’s normal for senior IT to have administrator rights to access all areas of a system.'

Looks like he had means, motive and opportunity.

Shall we be expecting a thorough investigation by his previous collaborators colleagues?

Haha had a wee chuckle to myself thinking how each and everyone of the scummy bastards like him must of hurt as the rangers put them to the sword in the semi final. And it's only the start for them dirty inbred tarrier scum.

3 hours ago, Bears said:

The article says, regarding the source of confidential leaks: 'Unfortunately we don’t have access to the HMRC IT system to forensically check if his position allowed him to bypass the normal security and view Rangers files. But it’s normal for senior IT to have administrator rights to access all areas of a system.'

Looks like he had means, motive and opportunity.

Shall we be expecting a thorough investigation by his previous collaborators colleagues?

Maybe I misread, but isn't it saying he left about 16 years ago? I'd expect some system changes since then or at the very least his access removed. I'm sure there's a long list of beasts with current access much more likely to be the leak. 

He suggested he wanted to distance cellic from what was doing (why was he afraid of associating cellic with a biased witch-hunt ?), but eagerly copied his vitriol on to Chris Reilly the cellic financial director ?

Maybe there's a wee bit more in his background and his true intentions he might not be mentioning ?

Most worrying thing is his previous connections to HMRC etc. 

I believe the confidentiality and integrity agreements regarding civil servants are binding, even after employment is terminated ? (Can a knowledgable civil servant on here advise on the confidentiality requirements, especially regarding IT people ?)

Amongst our friends are an ex-policeman and an ex Clerk Of Court and they show incredible discretion and confidentiality about matters they dealt with in their time as Civil Servants. Is this, apparently inteligent though dangerously obsessive and hating man, unaware of these requirements ?

He seems too be blinded by his obsessive hatred to quite an extreme and irrational point.

4 hours ago, B1872 said:

What is wrong with these cunts?!?!

Years of sexual abuse and being 2nd best can do crazy things to someones mental states, coupled with pretending your Irish and latching on to the victum card and then having to see your club totally embarrased on the field by the club you hate the most is enough to send some of them over the edge.