Miller

What a bonus he's been this season. Even though we didn't win today, he still came up with an important goal and that's what he does best. His movement is top class and he's a far more intelligent player than he gets credit for. 

I remember the reaction was a bit mixed when he got a new contract earlier in the season but he's been superb since. 

He has been completely rejuvenated this season under Warburton and whilst he might not play as regular a role next season in the first xi, he will continue to have a massively positive effect on the dressing room.

hes an excellent pro and a great example to the younger players, not just as to what it takes to make it generally, but also what it takes to make it as a Ranger

4 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

What a bonus he's been this se renewaltson. Even though we didn't win today, he still came up with an important goal and that's what he does best. His movement is top class and he's a far more intelligent player than he gets credit for. 

I remember the reaction was a bit mixed when he got a new contract earlier in the season but he's been superb since. 

Unlike some who come good round about contract time then hide until ITs renewal time again.

He's 36 I think.  So a great overall performance and goal-scoring return as a striker at that age.    37 next year and playing in the Premiership.   Fantastic stuff for him.   But with every respect to him surely he doesn't expect to play anything more than an off the bench role next season.  Or maybe lead striker in league cup games to help ensure his match fitness.

Going forward though it must surely be the case that MW is looking to find an experienced goal scoring replacement - at least 20 goals a season replacement?  Miller has helped big time in filling in for the goal scoring gap which opened up when Waghorn got injured.  Expecting him to do that again if necessary when he is one year older in a tougher league would (imo) be less than ideal.   

Maybe young Hardie is the man to step up and do a Kane Hemmings and get 20 goals in the Premiership next season.  Or will we see experience brought in because the risk of relying on home-grown youngster in a key goal scoring role is too high.

Today he scored a great goal . Stunning effort to win the header.

That aside he was rank. 2nd touch a tackle, passing to opponents, losing ball and turning away as we won the ball back and played him in (Tav 31 mins ). 

Only forward I know more comfortable in front of our centre halves.

For me folk make excuses for him. Does he really do what we expect from a centre forward. Does he fuck.

Today he was a forward who won a header but did pretty much fuck all else.

Piss poor.