Dirty lowlife scum at Copland rd steps.

Smile

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sorry for who ever did this, as they  clearly don't understand our club.  They don't realise that while the loss of the 66 fans was a great tragedy,  we came out of it strong because it helped us grow as a club.  We took measures to prevent similar accidents from happening again.  We mourned,  and we still mourn,  thier passing but we grew stronger to honour their memory.   Their club has never known such sorrow and loss,  their club has never had to bury 66 of their fans,  their club has never grown from their setbacks.  Instead they covered it up,  and allowed it to continue.  I feel sorry for them because they'll never be us. 

1 minute ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I hope they catch whoever did this. Ceptic Scotland's shame right enough.

Im sure as much effort will be put into finding who did this as they did to catch the 'man wearing green' who threw the bottle into the RSC bus last Februaury.

2 minutes ago, KingKai said:

Im sure as much effort will be put into finding who did this as they did to catch the 'man wearing green' who threw the bottle into the RSC bus last Februaury.

Well let's hope the club have video evidence. The only problem will be in court, when they will be commended in their behaviour. How does that go? "Admonished"

Their behaviour will never change. They are born to it. They are oblivious to wrong doing, as they see it as their right and wear it as a badge of honour. The one thing that get's up them, is us winning. So let's make the winning of number 55 next season as a very public display in honour of the memory of the 66.

21 hours ago, NetherburnBear said:

What about offering  a reward  for information  ?  Iam sure his rhatt pals  will happily  grass on the scum bag ..."They can't get enough"  herion junkie  bastards ...

When the grass up the cunt that hit that little boy with a bottle then I will hold out hope for this scumbag getting grassed up.

What a disgusting support they really are beyond sub-human lower than the lowest.

14 hours ago, tannerall said:

Try watching one of the documentaries on the disaster, then tell us we are handwringing. My Dad and Uncle came home alive from that game and I was just too young to go to a Rangers-Celtic game, we were the fortunate ones. 

The youngest who died was 9 years old (2 years younger than me) so he'd have been 54 the now. Tthere are still relatives friends and colleagues of the dead and injured grieving 45 years on, possibly some reading this. 

And by the way stuff like that graffiti has always been unacceptable to decent people.

I  don't need to watch any documentaries and I know all the details thanks. I'm old enough to remember it; my father missed the game through work, so I did to.  I was commenting on the hypocrisy of some who are so offended by the scum who did this ; whilst defending the use of child rape as a means of having a dig at your rivals. But I expect you knew that.

2 minutes ago, Briton said:

I  don't need to watch any documentaries and I know all the details thanks. I'm old enough to remember it; my father missed the game through work, so I did to.  I was commenting on the hypocrisy of some who are so offended by the scum who did this ; whilst defending the use of child rape as a means of having a dig at your rivals. But I expect you knew that.

:wanker:

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

You got a problem with handicapped people Mr Morals ?

Yeah you're right. I shouldn't have called him that as it's not his fault. I don't normally use that term his moronic childishness just pissed me off. I'll just ignore from here on in.  BTW...if you think that my stance on using child abuse in the way it's being used is somehow being overly moralistic then best we ignore each other to. 

1 hour ago, Briton said:

Yeah you're right. I shouldn't have called him that as it's not his fault. I don't normally use that term his moronic childishness just pissed me off. I'll just ignore from here on in.  BTW...if you think that my stance on using child abuse in the way it's being used is somehow being overly moralistic then best we ignore each other to. 

I don't think someone who uses the term retard as an insult on the internet is in any position to pass judgement on others principles of what's right or wrong, makes you look a bit of a knob and a bit hypocritical to be honest. 

If you think reminding the filth of the vile acts of abuse that took place at their boys club and was known at boardroom level but went unreported 'to protect the good name of the club' for more than 20 years is the same as them continually mocking the deaths of 66 innocent football fans, lots of them only children, crushed in an accident, then aye best to ignore each other, no idea who the fuck you are anyway.

Naw lets let the taigs sweep the horrific abuse and the 20+ years cover up under the carpet and air brush it from history, at the same time mock our dead while placing their shity hoops outside Anfield, pass moral judgement on our club and paint us as the big bad Rangers, sevco or whatever the fuck they call us... Did you not hear the prick Kelly on STV telling the world that the biggest scandal in Scottish football history was our tax situation?  Should we just sit back and say fuck all and let these mutant cunts walk all over us.....

No need to reply I already know your answer.  Handwringing Cunts like you are why they get away with their shit and why we look an easy touch. Aye the peado chants are in bad taste but man the fuck up and fight fire with fire , never let the scum forget what they are.

The 66 were not just from Glasgow they were from all over the country, this should be condemned by not only the MSP for Govan, but the rest of them as well.

The Ibrox Disaster wasnt just a disaster for Rangers or Glasgow, it was a national tragedy that affected people from all over Scotland, and if involved anyone other than football fans Rangers Fans, this kind of thing would be highlighted and condemned. But its against us, the big bad Rangers who are sectarian bigots, who probably deserved to have 66 of our fans tragically killed, so its just football banter in this disgusting country we live in.

40 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I don't think someone who uses the term retard as an insult on the internet is in any position to pass judgement on others principles of what's right or wrong, makes you look a bit of a knob and a bit hypocritical to be honest. 

If you think reminding the filth of the vile acts of abuse that took place at their boys club and was known at boardroom level but went unreported 'to protect the good name of the club' for more than 20 years is the same as them continually mocking the deaths of 66 innocent football fans, lots of them only children, crushed in an accident, then aye best to ignore each other, no idea who the fuck you are anyway.

Naw lets let the taigs sweep the horrific abuse and the 20+ years cover up under the carpet and air brush it from history, at the same time mock our dead while placing their shity hoops outside Anfield, pass moral judgement on our club and paint us as the big bad Rangers, sevco or whatever the fuck they call us... Did you not hear the prick Kelly on STV telling the world that the biggest scandal in Scottish football history was our tax situation?  Should we just sit back and say fuck all and let these mutant cunts walk all over us.....

No need to reply I already know your answer.  Handwringing Cunts like you are why they get away with their shit and why we look an easy touch. Aye the peado chants are in bad taste but man the fuck up and fight fire with fire , never let the scum forget what they are.

Man up? That is fucking laughable.  I think we have different view points on what  makes a man and the way a man should behave (particularly when he's representing someone else). Fuck you...I will not 'fight fire with fire' if that means replying to some scummy imbeciles with repugnant behaviour of my own.  BTW...I immediately apologised for using the term 'retard'...you should man up and accept that rather than continue to hand wring about it. 

3 minutes ago, Briton said:

Man up? That is fucking laughable.  I think we have different view points on what  makes a man and the way a man should behave (particularly when he's representing someone else). Fuck you...I will not 'fight fire with fire' if that means replying to some scummy imbeciles with repugnant behaviour of my own.  BTW...I immediately apologised for using the term 'retard'...you should man up and accept that rather than continue to hand wring about it. 

I think you've derailed/deflected from the thread topic enough already...

56 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Well said Tiger (tu) I think that's what's called knocking the ball out the park. 

57 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Meanwhile back at Glesga X the tax payers money and police time is being wasted on . . . well you tell me !:sherlock:

The gentleman narrating this video states that GCC didn't want to support a march and wouldn't put their name to it but that there is absolutely nothing they can do to oppose a static demonstration by these reprobates!! Yet, the police told him that if he displayed any opposition whatsoever by flying a Union Jack (static), for example, he'd be arrested for breach of the peace and inciting a riot!! Two-tier policing and two-tier politics going on here in 21st century Scotland....disgusting!!!

3 hours ago, Briton said:

Fucking hell, and I'm the one to grow up :lol:

You're getting upset over a song, I know the right team for that.