Dirty lowlife scum at Copland rd steps.

Smile

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Marky. said:

CCTV about there to catch the ugly cunts?

Don't know mate , but if there is they won't have resources to follow it up . Plod are still watching re runs of the semi final to see who they can finger for a 5am wake up just for singing , or monitoring the internet incase anyone is saying something bad about wee nic or her timmigrant pals . Fuckin scum .

7 minutes ago, Willis said:

Have to give them credit for being able to spell "haha"

To be fair tho they've heard it shouted at them all their sad lives

?"HaHa" was the safe option for them mate....imagine them trying to tackle a five letter word?! 

22 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Would be nice if this wasn't shared about, even for raising awareness as this is one thing we shouldn't be giving the exposure to.

Full and honest exposure is exactly what's required here imo K.A.I!! The Scottish media have never been slow to 'expose' perceived and, more often than not, erroneous and unfair impropieties in regards us!! This should be front page news in every tabloid in the land but don't hold your breath mate!!! Shameless, the whole lot of them!!!

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Would be nice if this wasn't shared about, even for raising awareness as this is one thing we shouldn't be giving the exposure to.

This is one instance where their opinions should be shared.  If any Rangers supporters daubed a message mocking the Munich disaster or the Hillsborough disaster, I would want them castigated too. Some things transcend football. 

1 hour ago, GrizzlyBear72 said:

Full and honest exposure is exactly what's required here imo K.A.I!! The Scottish media have never been slow to 'expose', what I believe to be, perceived and, more often than not, erroneous and unfair accusations of improprieties in regards us!! This should be front page news in every tabloid in the land but don't hold your breath mate!!! Shameless, the whole lot of them!!!

They just can't help themselves, can they?

Even when you think that they've sunk to their lowest low, they show us a new low.

What next from these rhabid bastards? Shouting obscenities during a minutes silence? Oh wait! I forgot, they've already done that. 

The worst thing about whoever daubed that vile, disgusting, obscenity on the wall there, is that they won't think that they've done anything wrong...

Post 19: posted by me in reply to K.A.I, should have read as of post 23 above. I tried to edit to fix a spelling mistake and improve on the structure of my original post and made a right fucking arse of it evidently???!!! Fucking newbie! Bedtime!!