Marc falco in the daily record today

This is my last post on rangers media too many fuck in wanders that could not spell rangers

Trying my fuck in best to help the club and 2 charity's and cuts want to take the pish 

I took a heart attack at the old firm 2 weeks ago and I am now recovering in the house 

But in a few months time when I am better come down to my pub the Stonefield tavern 

And try taking the pish out of me too my face Keysersoze  and FSM anytime 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, stonefield teddies said:

This is my last post on rangers media too many fuck in wanders that could not spell rangers

Trying my fuck in best to help the club and 2 charity's and cuts want to take the pish 

I took a heart attack at the old firm 2 weeks ago and I am now recovering in the house 

But in a few months time when I am better come down to my pub the Stonefield tavern 

And try taking the pish out of me too my face Keysersoze  and FSM anytime 

Just keep on posting, hope your recovery goes well.

5 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Stonefield has put a post on FF 

is the headline.

He can bolt then charity work or not 

I admire the work he does with these great causes but I think he's a few fries short of a happy meal if I'm honest 

hope his recovery goes well too though but aye, cya 

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Ha ha im joking mate , the guy seems too do some great stuff for rangers and charity but everytime he comes on he throws a strop 

I asked him once about the rules of etiquette at a sash bash and he offered me a square go at his pub. Maybe sash bashes are not for me :(

10 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

@FSM Is a bit of a goading bassa.

I'm surprised he hasn't been hog tied, gimp masked with an apple in his mouth and stuck in the boot of someone's car by now tbh. 

Is this something I can volunteer for?

Ironically, nobody actually insulted him, he's just one of these loonball types that always takes things personally. Pretty fed up with him coming on here, asking for business for his pub, but then taking jokes the wrong way, shouting at folk in threads and saying RM is full of wanks.

7 minutes ago, FSM said:

Ironically, nobody actually insulted him, he's just one of these loonball types that always takes things personally. Pretty fed up with him coming on here, asking for cash or business for his pub, taking jokes the wrong way then shouting at folk in threads and saying RM is full of wanks.

Wee reminder of what this game is about, in case you forgot.

article-2515493-19B5B6A500000578-76_634x

2 minutes ago, FSM said:

Ironically, nobody actually insulted him, he's just one of these loonball types that always takes things personally. Pretty fed up with him coming on here, asking for cash or business for his pub, taking jokes the wrong way then shouting at folk in threads and saying RM is full of wanks.

You do it to every cunt FSM , you really must have a problem , poor guys just doing his bit and you slag him to fuck , your bang out of order. I think it's cause your a nazi.:mutley:

7 minutes ago, legalbeagle said:

Which is not something that was particularly apparent from the OP, to be fair to those of us who were utterly in the dark. 

The game has been well advertised as a charity match on here and on other social media so I am surprised that it is not commonly known.