Marc falco in the daily record today

1 minute ago, cstamomusa said:

The game has been well advertised as a charity match on here and on other social media so I am surprised that it is not commonly known.    

To be fair, I think posting the Lee Rigby picture is a tad sanctimonious when all it amounted to was a sarcy request for more info and a joke about Mark Falco not being a legend. Nobody insulted the cause. Not sure the OPs reaction was proportional, but go into the other thread and see him having a go at folk (and more insults aimed at RM) just for questioning who gets the lionbrand money.

It's possible to collect for charity without getting sand in his flaps and shouting at folk like a loony just for making a joke in his thread.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, murzo said:

You do it to every cunt FSM , you really must have a problem , poor guys just doing his bit and you slag him to fuck , your bang out of order. I think it's cause your a nazi.:mutley:

I think it's simply because he's a complete tit who most likely wouldn't have the nuts to talk to anybody at all like that to their face and isn't the type of kindred spirit you would hope to find in a community like this.  Not funny not someone who has anything of any great interest to say.  To summarise a waste of screen space on such a forum but there is a simple answer to simple minds wasting screen space.

You've chosen to ignore content by FSM.

Over time pointless wastes of screen space are filtered out.

1 hour ago, cstamomusa said:

The game has been well advertised as a charity match on here and on other social media so I am surprised that it is not commonly known.    

I have heard about the game, had no idea until halfway through this thread that the original post had anything to do with it.

3 hours ago, stonefield teddies said:

<<insert rant here>>

Hi Stan.  Hope you're well. (tu)

Here are some of my thoughts, I hope they're helpful to you...

You've missed the most important and fundamental point of this forum.  It's not here to serve as a news provider, even if that's what you want it to be. It exists solely as a recreational activity for its members.  The point of coming on here is to have a laugh. That's why we all come here. No other reason (well okay, there are some other reasons, but they're all secondary, otherwise we'd just go to the club website and newsnow.).  If you're going to post here, you need to play along, and be able to give it and take it, without resorting to suggestions of "face-to-face meetings".

The way to do that, is to lighten up.  Treat every comment as a good-natured joke, play along with it, and joke back.  Insert as many emoticon smiley faces, :D sticky out tongues  :P  pipefaces :pipe: and stuff like that into your posts, and everyone else will treat your posts with the same good-natured approach as they do mine.   heck, even a mutley if the post merits it. :mutley:

Anyone who can't do that can't survive here.  It always ends in meltdowns and bannings.

It's a massive shift in perspective from how you've been regarding it, and it might be more than you can manage or are willing to accede.  If that's the case, I suggest you need to hand the phone to your young nephew or someone and ask them to be your online voice. It worked for the Louden!   :lol: 

Alternatively, if you want to meet face to face, I could always send Bp9 round...

Andre-The-Giant.png

See what I did there?  That's how you do it. (tu)

12 minutes ago, legalbeagle said:

I have heard about the game, had no idea until halfway through this thread that the original post had anything to do with it.

This. Some bears on here need to get a grip when a bit of piss takin is taking place. Everyone appreciates what the charities do but if you can't have a laugh you'd be aswell not postin!!

9 minutes ago, govanblue said:

You've missed the most important and fundamental point of this forum.  It's not here to serve as a news provider, even if that's what you want it to be. It exists solely as a recreational activity for its members.  The point of coming on here is to have a laugh. That's why we all come here. No other reason.  If you're going to post here, you need to play along, and be able to give it and take it, without resorting to suggestions of "face-to-face meetings".

The way to do that, is to lighten up.  Treat every comment as a good-natured joke, play along with it, and joke back.  Insert as many emoticon smiley faces, :D sticky out tongues  :P  pipefaces :pipe: and stuff like that into your posts, and everyone else will treat your posts with the same good-natured approach as they do mine.   heck, even a mutley if the post merits it. :mutley:

Anyone who can't do that can't survive here.  It always ends in meltdowns and bannings.

It's a massive shift in perspective from how you've been regarding it, and it might be more than you can manage or are willing to accede.  If that's the case, I suggest you need to hand the phone to your young nephew or someone and ask them to be your online voice. It worked for the Louden!   :lol: 

Alternatively, if you want to meet face to face, I could always send Bp9 round...

Andre-The-Giant.png

Nipples. Govanblue is getting banned.  And before you subtly drop it in, I'll donate to Erskine for 16/17 in due course. 

2 minutes ago, murzo said:

Nipples. Govanblue is getting banned.  And before you subtly drop it in, I'll donate to Erskine for 16/17 in due course. 

Hoist by my own petard!

Glad to hear it!  You would have got a note from me at some point. :P

We're still good for time.  It's technically still last season. (tu)

41 minutes ago, govanblue said:

You've missed the most important and fundamental point of this forum.  It's not here to serve as a news provider, even if that's what you want it to be. It exists solely as a recreational activity for its members.  The point of coming on here is to have a laugh. That's why we all come here. No other reason (well okay, there are some other reasons, but they're all secondary, otherwise we'd just go to the club website and newsnow.).  If you're going to post here, you need to play along, and be able to give it and take it, without resorting to suggestions of "face-to-face meetings".

Andre-The-Giant.png

Fuck up you who asked your opinion. :P:P:P

5 hours ago, stonefield teddies said:

This is my last post on rangers media too many fuck in wanders that could not spell rangers

Trying my fuck in best to help the club and 2 charity's and cuts want to take the pish 

I took a heart attack at the old firm 2 weeks ago and I am now recovering in the house 

But in a few months time when I am better come down to my pub the Stonefield tavern 

And try taking the pish out of me too my face Keysersoze  and FSM anytime 

Stan, Hope your reciovery IS going well and your doing as the doctor has told you too. I would have thought when giving a spelling leson you would have at least spelt Rangers correctly. :). Keep well Buddy.

6 hours ago, Rollestonbear said:

He wouldn't play mate as apparently he said he owes them no loyalty as they are a new legends team and have no history!

Personally I would love to see a Sevco legends v Rangers legends charity match. Would be great seeing legends such as Kevin Kyle and the Greek guy back in a Sevco top  

:lol:

Stan's posted on FF for years and it's a dead serious forum over there, the type of place you would hold in your fart as you know people will draw you daggers because of the smell. This place is entirely different, better laugh and slaggings etc.

Probably better that anyone who can't handle that stops posting on here as it's not going to change.

Hope plenty of cash is raised for the causes.

15 hours ago, stonefield teddies said:

This is my last post on rangers media too many fuck in wanders that could not spell rangers

Trying my fuck in best to help the club and 2 charity's and cuts want to take the pish 

I took a heart attack at the old firm 2 weeks ago and I am now recovering in the house 

But in a few months time when I am better come down to my pub the Stonefield tavern 

And try taking the pish out of me too my face Keysersoze  and FSM anytime 

smashed-computer.gif

25 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

:lol:

Stan's posted on FF for years and it's a dead serious forum over there, the type of place you would hold in your fart as you know people will draw you daggers because of the smell. This place is entirely different, better laugh and slaggings etc.

Probably better that anyone who can't handle that stops posting on here as it's not going to change.

Hope plenty of cash is raised for the causes.

Plus its acceptable to type sweary words on this forum and questioning Mark Dingwall doesn't get you an immediate ban.

18 hours ago, stonefield teddies said:

112ebki.jpg