CCCS Cup Final

rfc1990

Money out tomorrow for those on the CCCS.

As a season ticket holder who is enrolled in the Semi-Final & Final or Semi-Final & Final Family priority schemes, I am pleased to confirm that you have been allocated a ticket for the above fixture.

Unfortunately, due to SFA rules prohibiting match ticket reprinting for games at Hampden Park, all tickets for the above game will either be mailed out using Special Delivery or held for collection at Rangers Ticket Centre. This action is to ensure all supporters receive the ticket they have been allocated and paid for.

Payment for tickets will be taken on Wednesday 4 May with tickets available for collection from Monday 9 May.  Ticket prices are as follows:  North & South stands adults £35 and concessions £15, West stand adults are priced at £25 and concession £10.  Please note that concessionary prices apply to under 16yrs and over 65yrs of age.

Please note that supporters who elected to collect their Celtic Semi – Final ticket will also have their Hibernian Cup Final ticket held for collection. Should your ticket be held for collection please bring your smartcard(s) as proof of ID.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

£42 or £32 all in :anguish: 

No idea how thr SFA could call that "competitive pricing".

Can see the Hivs fans sending loads of tickets back as that's 4 bags of smack for some of them!

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I know this is probably a stupid question but I can't renew my season ticket till I get paid on Friday, didn't get one in semi ballot, am I included in final ballot even though I've not renewed yet

yes

Not saying prices are cheap but       st midden charged  £25 on Sunday for a meaningless end of season game. Sure there are plenty on here would jump at the chance of paying it, but won't get that chance. 

14 hours ago, True Azure said:

I got two semi-final tickets in the last ballot. Will we get included in the ballot for the final? We renewed our ST's last week.

No you along with thousands of others are barred.

17 hours ago, True Azure said:

I got two semi-final tickets in the last ballot. Will we get included in the ballot for the final? We renewed our ST's last week.

Of course not, who the hell do you think you are? You got an OF ticket, what makes you think you deserve one for the final just because youve payed for your ST and have probably followed the Club all your life?