cup final ballot

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No luck again. Had ticket in the basket. But wouldn't let me purchase until I had said e mail.

Tried calling them but phone just keeps going dead soon as you press 1 for ticket sales..

Now it only gives me option for adult and concession ticket on website which I cannot get.

Just tried again and back to one adult ticket. Not letting me purchase again.

1 hour ago, TheBluebells said:

In order to purchase RANGERS V HIBERNIAN, you must have previously purchased Successful in Hibernian Ballot (1). To proceed please purchase Successful in Hibernian Ballot (1), or reallocate this item to another supporter and update your basket.

Chanced it, fucked it.

I got same message.

Never Forgive Never Forget

1 hour ago, Blue1872 said:

You'll need to put it in your basket and purchase to know mate. 

Everyone who logs on gets this message. If u try to put it in your basket it will not allow you to purchase it as you may have had semi ticket. Guy said not sure if another ballot  to come 

I never got email for.si but still got a ticket because there system is a joke over there. All I am saying is everyone who logs into their rangers account will see this.message. does.not mean you can purchase it.  You need to try add to basket . You will lthen get another similar message at the top of the request staying you need to have purchased hibernian  ballot. 

As no day you manot.have had.an email but can still get a ticket

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Does this mean I'm successful?

Screenshot_2016-05-04-10-54-36.png

I got that too. It sort of looks like you have been successful but then won't let you purchase.

Most fucking useless ticket system ever. Why did it not just say you have not been successful or leave that bottom line blank?

5 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

I got that too. It sort of looks like you have been successful but then won't let you purchase.

Most fucking useless ticket system ever. Why did it not just say you have not been successful or leave that bottom line blank?

As stated.. everyone who logs onto their account gets that message. I agree they should have said suuceesful or unsuccessful stop. But everyone will have that message signing in it does not mean you have in any way been guaranteed a ticket via ballot.

2 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

No email but signed in and was successfull £35 anyone know when the dates too collect are

The woman in ticket office told me they will be ready to collect from next Monday

Spoke to someone else there. Even if there is a second ballot which  is unlikely people who were successful in semi won't get entered for that.  ?? Ah let's buy a raffle ticket and you win a prize. Does that exclude you from having another go with the tickets you have bought. A farce. ..