How much did our demotion hurt us?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Willis said:

It cost us everything listed and so much more.

Im a much more bitter fan than I was before, used to have a wee soft spot for teams like Morton and Hearts, now i pretty much hate every team in Scotland, esp SPL teams.

Its certainly effected my attitude towards the national game, I used to want a more competitive league, with Scottish Football maybe one day getting the type of money to allow Scottish teams to compete in Europe, now, as long as Rangers are ok, the rest of scottish football can die for all I care.

Its affected other fans too, but instead of seeing the error of their ways they are bitter at the fact they made the wrong decision, and instead of blaming their own fans or boards they blame us.

Get it right up the lot of them.

I pretty much share your view. However to add something to the pot and we have to be careful how we say this. With the ongoing court proceedings, lets assume they are found guilty, we have been victims of a criminal act. Now how does that stack up if that turns out to be the case?

2 minutes ago, The Famous Rangers said:

What are you talking about

Explain how we lost our dignity?

Any bear i know has been fully galvanised in our support of,as Lee Wallace said,the greatest club in the world.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Explain how we lost our dignity?

Any bear i know has been fully galvanised in our support of,as Lee Wallace said,the greatest club in the world.

Our boardroom antics, crooks running the club, shite results which should never be tolerated, that fucking AGM a few years ago and some of the other shit that we've gone through have all resulted in us losing our dignity, which we are slowly regaining

6 minutes ago, The Famous Rangers said:

Our boardroom antics, crooks running the club, shite results which should never be tolerated, that fucking AGM a few years ago and some of the other shit that we've gone through have all resulted in us losing our dignity, which we are slowly regaining

Yer fucking arse.

All of that was outwith our control,Rangers fans have rallied in our time of need.

World record crowds through the leagues etc meanwhile the bheggars shut top tiers for Euro games.

I would maybe lose my dignity as a Rangers fan if the people who ran the club covered up child abuse to save the clubs reputation,that would repulse me.

On topic,this is a good article by the VB,they never let us down.

20 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Yer fucking arse.

All of that was outwith our control,Rangers fans have rallied in our time of need.

World record crowds through the leagues etc meanwhile the bheggars shut top tiers for Euro games.

I would maybe lose my dignity as a Rangers fan if the people who ran the club covered up child abuse to save the clubs reputation,that would repulse me.

On topic,this is a good article by the VB,they never let us down.

I never said the fans lost dignity I'm saying the club did and I don't know why your comparing everything to them considering they never had much to begin with

1 hour ago, The Famous Rangers said:

We became the laughing stock of the laughing stock league of the world (Scottish football) and have had our history and past achievements questioned by many so yes

Fuck up

51 minutes ago, The Famous Rangers said:

Do you know what dignity means? Also what a full stop is?

2 hours ago, The Famous Rangers said:

The biggest thing it's cost us is our dignity

How did any of this cost us our dignity? If anything I'm more proud of our club than I ever had been before, they tried to get rid of us forever when they threw us down to that 3rd division and when we win 55 I can't wait to ram it down every single one of the fuckers throats.

Just now, IanBlack8 said:

How did any of this cost us our dignity? If anything I'm more proud of our club than I ever had been before, they tried to get rid of us forever when they threw us down to that 3rd division and when we win 55 I can't wait to ram it down every single one of the fuckers throats.

Stated earlier mate

If by dignity you mean: the state or quality of being worthy of honour or respect. Then Scottish football tried to strip us of just that but the club earned the respect of the rest of the world as a fan base turned out game after game. People came from all over the world to see this phenomenon that was setting the highest attendances in Scotland and some of the highest in the UK and Europe. The rest of the world have shown us of being worthy of honour or respect, very few teams in Scotland will ever show us nothing but hate. We don't need respect from Scottish football as we will take it from them by putting them into the ground by winning again and again and again. We now know who hate us and the depths they will go to hurt us and we will make nice noises but be on guard against them.

We are Rangers the world respects us, what we have come through and what we have done. Scottish football will never give us respect, it is up to us to take it from them. We know the job and we will do it over the years to come.

We are the people, they tried to kill us but you can't kill this type of passion for a club from it's own fans. 

13 minutes ago, ZZed said:

If by dignity you mean: the state or quality of being worthy of honour or respect. Then Scottish football tried to strip us of just that but the club earned the respect of the rest of the world as a fan base turned out game after game. People came from all over the world to see this phenomenon that was setting the highest attendances in Scotland and some of the highest in the UK and Europe. The rest of the world have shown us of being worthy of honour or respect, very few teams in Scotland will ever show us nothing but hate. We don't need respect from Scottish football as we will take it from them by putting them into the ground by winning again and again and again. We now know who hate us and the depths they will go to hurt us and we will make nice noises but be on guard against them.

We are Rangers the world respects us, what we have come through and what we have done. Scottish football will never give us respect, it is up to us to take it from them. We know the job and we will do it over the years to come.

We are the people, they tried to kill us but you can't kill this type of passion for a club from it's own fans. 

That is what I mean and the state or quality of being worthy of honour or respect has simply not been here for the past 4 years, again I'm not talking about the dignity of the fans etc but the state of our club has simply nosedived and the truth is we haven't been commanding respect for the last few years and have instead been laughed at and mocked on a constant basis from both the public and media. Yes we're on the road back to where we should be and in time we will again be Scotland's foremost club but you have to admit that our demotion has caused us to lose a large chunk of our dignity

3 minutes ago, The Famous Rangers said:

That is what I mean and the state or quality of being worthy of honour or respect has simply not been here for the past 4 years, again I'm not talking about the dignity of the fans etc but the state of our club has simply nosedived and the truth is we haven't been commanding respect for the last few years and have instead been laughed at and mocked on a constant basis from both the public and media. Yes we're on the road back to where we should be and in time we will again be Scotland's foremost club but you have to admit that our demotion has caused us to lose a large chunk of our dignity

Do we? Aye

Your talking absolute drivel.

Takes a special type of person to go on the internet trolling,sad acts who more than likely had a torrid upbringing with abuse likely.

We became the laughing stock of the laughing stock league of the world (Scottish football) and have had our history and past achievements questioned by many so yes

Did we ? Laughing stock you say?  Who but child molesting tarriers question our history?

1 minute ago, The Famous Rangers said:

That is what I mean and the state or quality of being worthy of honour or respect has simply not been here for the past 4 years, again I'm not talking about the dignity of the fans etc but the state of our club has simply nosedived and the truth is we haven't been commanding respect for the last few years and have instead been laughed at and mocked on a constant basis from both the public and media. Yes we're on the road back to where we should be and in time we will again be Scotland's foremost club but you have to admit that our demotion has caused us to lose a large chunk of our dignity

If you think respect is people saying nice things about us then you are wrong. They only grudgingly did when we were at the top as they were searching for bad stories to say about us. We see they respect of other clubs by how they set up to play against us, the level of hate for us shows some form of fear of what we are going to do to them and this is a type of respect from our opposition. 

Scottish football hates us, get used to it and don't expect other fans to say nice things because they don't like us. We are Rangers, our titles,cups and history shows what is to be respected. They know this and hate it, so enjoy their tears and don't waste your time waiting on nice words about us. 

We were unjustly attacked, unjustly punished and have been the victims of fraud but none of that has cost us our dignity.

No act against you can remove your dignity.

Nobody can take your dignity.

No circumstances can strip you of your dignity.

Your dignity can only be given up.

Our dignity, through all of this, has remained.

1 minute ago, WishartsAshes said:

We were unjustly attacked, unjustly punished and have been the victims of fraud but none of that has cost us our dignity.

No act against you can remove your dignity.

Nobody can take your dignity.

No circumstances can strip you of your dignity.

Your dignity can only be given up.

Our dignity, through all of this, has remained.

Whats your ship called?