*** RM Erskine Fund – Season 2016/17 - Accounts, Members, Donations, Discussion, Action

Loyal Fund Member @SW3 has been away for a wee while.  

He thinks he's missed lots of appeals while he was away.  I don't think he's actually missed anything, but let's keep that between ourselves. :P

So many thanks to @SW3 who has donated  £72 to Wee Josh. :21:

And when he heard that this Month's Rangers Lotto Monthly Rollover Draw was an unbelievable £23,000 he thought it made sense to buy a few extra Lotto Tickets for the Fund.

So that's another £28 to RYDC and 28 more chances of another Fund Lotto Win. 

15168927_1186947208057076_22714091486719

1 hour ago, govanblue said:

I'm not finished yet. :P

Many thanks once again to Loyal Fund Member @SW3 who certainly didn't forget Erskine.

As well as the £100 mentioned above, He has also donated another £100 to Erskine for Xmas. :21:

That should buy a good few Panto tickets. :clap:

Oh yes it will. 

The RM Erskine Fund Members are behind youuuuu ?

1 hour ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Good to catch up with @govanblue and @Bears r us today:541:

It was indeed mate, did not have much time but GB needs to be given some free range time to carry out his RM work. :pipe:

He collected some good prizes, including your own one, for the Joshua Raffle today so happy to help out with his disabled pal who is a great wee man. (tu)

15 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It was indeed mate, did not have much time but GB needs to be given some free range time to carry out his RM work. :pipe:

He collected some good prizes, including your own one, for the Joshua Raffle today so happy to help out with his disabled pal who is a great wee man. (tu)

Hopefully get a better chat next time. Some of the prizes were cracking!

14 minutes ago, govanblue said:

A big shout out to @Eaglesham Bear who sadly is not well enough to go to the game on Saturday. :(

That being the case, he got straight on the phone to me, to donate his 4 seats to the Fund. :clap: 

So that's great - we'll find a use for them - this time!

But I don't want to see this becoming a habit! - I'd much rather see @Eaglesham Bear able to enjoy his seats with his family.  So take it easy Grampa, and get well soon from all your Fellow Fund Members. :21:

Get well soon EB ...... (tu)

:uk:

A big thank you to our friends at Co. Armagh RSCs who, as always, are not forgetting Erskine this Christmas.

Firstly, 2 boxes full of official club merchandise (facecloths, towels, shoe bags, luggage labels).

I don't have the full details, because I didn't open the boxes.  But here's a sample of what was inside...

Armagh_Bear1.jpg Armagh_Bear2.jpg

So Erskine will make sure that all the Erskine Bears get one of everything in their stocking this Christmas.

And whatever's left, they'll sell at their Christmas fete, proceeds going directly to their Recreation Fund.

And secondly:  The Co. Armagh RSCs will also have a few spare seats for the Christmas Eve match.  Rather than let their seats go to waste, they've donated them to us for Erskine. :21:

I'm sure some of the Bungalow Residents will appreciate a nice wee trip to Ibrox on Christmas Eve. The more the merrier! :thumbup:

Many thanks to:

@BrotherTJ

@Crispy Bear

@Eaglesham Bear 

@King's Troop

@Sportingintegritymyarse

Who have all donated their seats for the Hearts game tomorrow. :clap:

One of those seats is a wheelchair space, which means that one particular wheelchair-bound Erskine Veteran, who's been desperate to get to a game for ages, will now get the opportunity. :21:  And it's a great space too - just a few feet from the home dugout! :thumbup:

But to my horror, I also learned recently that a couple of the Erskine Bungalow residents used to be season ticket holders, but had to give them up, due to not being able to afford them any more, and don't really get to the games anymore. :(

And to think we've had tickets sitting unused for almost every game this season!

So  I've asked Erskine to offer them both a pair of our unused S/T seats for the Hearts game, and I will make sure they get offered tickets from now on - whenever we have any.

So please help us keep that commitment, and let me know if your S/T Seats will be sitting empty for any upcoming games. (tu)

(The Bungalow residents are more mobile than the care home residents, so they can use tickets anywhere in the stadium.)

Oh and if you offered your seat(s) for the Hearts game (or if you want to now), but your name's not on that list above, then I've somehow missed it or forgotten. :(

Please PM me as soon as possible if that's the case. (tu)