Man city

cooper1

I'm in a bar last night in Spain on a stag do watching the city game and Ricky Hatton is in there with a load of city fans . We got one of them with us first thing he says to Ricky is do you like Celtic thinking he would say I love them (because they think everyone does ) Ricky says sorry mate I'm city we all like Rangers . The look on his face thought he was going to cry anyway all the city fans said they follow us I never knew they had a soft spot for us

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, cooper1 said:

I'm in a bar last night in Spain on a stag do watching the city game and Ricky Hatton is in there with a load of city fans . We got one of them with us first thing he says to Ricky is do you like Celtic thinking he would say I love them (because they think everyone does ) Ricky says sorry mate I'm city we all like Rangers . The look on his face thought he was going to cry anyway all the city fans said they follow us I never knew they had a soft spot for us

He looks like a wee pape lol

42 minutes ago, cooper1 said:

Lies! Google Ricky Hatton Celtic and you'll see him with a scum top on. Also my brothers met him in Tenerife and he's definitely a tarrier.

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

^^^^^^

delete this thread or move it to non Rangers related posting and discussion forum

cos its fucking annoying me. 

This! Get it tae fuck! ??

15 minutes ago, B1872 said:

image.jpeg

That's a fuckin smoking gun if ever you saw one. B1872 will be standing there blowing the smoke off the barrel thinkin what a fuckin shot. Was working in Manchester when united got relegated and I was there with a load of City fans and it was fuckin brilliant to help to put those cunts down. Every where I lived in England I went to watch the nearest team that played in Blue. :lol: 

17 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Nice research .Bet that makes you feel good eh .A photo of him wearing that top beats any hearsay story 

To be fair,I'll take that over what some cunt on the Internet says.

Yesterday, former light welterweight and welterweight champ Ricky said: “As a thank you gift for all the hard work we did for the fight, Sonny, who’s a Celtic fan, got my name on the back of a shirt and we posed for a photo.

“I do have a second team – Manchester City reserves.”

38 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Nice research .Bet that makes you feel good eh .A photo of him wearing that top beats any hearsay story 

It's not just that mate! My brothers were actually talking to him in Tenerife a few months ago and he was saying that he liked THEM. Also no bear on their right mind would ever wear that horrible vile top. ??