Should Rangers do this?

BEE

http://m.thedrum.com/news/2016/05/02/argentinian-football-club-begin-implanting-fans-season-ticket-microchips

An Argentinian football club has adopted an outlandish marketing ploy with their season ticket holders by implanting them with microchips under their skin.

Club Atletico Tigre, based in greater Buenos Aires, has launched a ‘Passion Ticket’ for its most diehard fans.

The ‘ticket’ is not so much a ticket as a microchip which is inserted under the skin and allows users entry into the stadium without the need for identification or a traditional season ticket.

The first division side’s supporters are renowned for their passion and pride which can be summed up in their amorous chant called ‘I carry you inside me!’

Playing on this loyalty Club Atletico Tigre launched a bold marketing approach, promising that “Carrying the club inside you won’t just be a metaphor anymore!”

The club’s general secretary, Ezequiel Rocino, launched the initiative by having one of the microchips, similar to those used on dogs and cats, implanted in his arm, under his tattoo of the club.

Discussing the move Rocino highlighted that the club was “not doing anything invasive, just accelerating access. There’s no GPS tracker, just the member’s data.”

The club added: “The scanner will read the data on the implanted chip, and if the club member is up-to-date on his payments, will immediately open the security turnstile.”

The club’s general secretary, Ezequiel Rocino, launched the initiative by having one of the microchips, similar to those used on dogs and cats, implanted in his arm, under his tattoo of the club.

Discussing the move Rocino highlighted that the club was “not doing anything invasive, just accelerating access. There’s no GPS tracker, just the member’s data.”

The club added: “The scanner will read the data on the implanted chip, and if the club member is up-to-date on his payments, will immediately open the security turnstile.”

Lost count of the amount of times I've forgot my ST and had to wait about at TO.

Could do my credit / debit card while they're at it to.

6 hours ago, North Antrim Bear said:

The Tims already have this on their shoulders.

Apparently they are gettin implanted wae bars of soap tae try and fill the seats next season as the chips on their shooders are Abraham Lincoln !:sherlock:

32 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Theres to many dafties about.

One guy thinks  "I'd cut of my left arm to get to that game". Another guy thinks "I'd cut of his left arm to get to that game".

Sorry cushynumber. Musta flicked through the previous posts too quick and missed yours :lol:  See above post.