Nicky Law testimonial?

Gaz52

As Nicky's contract is now up and it doesn't look like it's being renewed. I thought it best we have some sort of testimonial/farewell match for him with all ticket proceeds going towards him and his family. It'd a big thank you for everything he's done for us during his three seasons at Rangers.

I also think it might be best if we held this at Murrayfield as I'm sure ticket demand will be very high and Ibrox may not be big enough.

We can't just let him leave without saying thanks for everything and giving him a few extra coins.

I know there will be a few who oppose this but it's going to happen for the potential hall-of-famer.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Everyone attending should sport a baldy napper out of respect for this Rangers icon.

I was thinking that myself. There's no way we could ever repay him but getting a baldy in his honour would be a good start

Or perhaps instead of trying to take the piss out of someone who has played for us for three years, and continuing the hate fest we have against player we don't like, we just simply thank him for his contribution and wish him well in the future.

ps he is not away yet ! 

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Or perhaps instead of trying to take the piss out of someone who has played for us for three years, and continuing the hate fest we have against player we don't like, we just simply thank him for his contribution and wish him well in the future.

ps he is not away yet ! 

Not getting a ticket for this then?

Not even supporting players who gave so mu.............. who played for us.

Poor.

54 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

As Nicky's contract is now up and it doesn't look like it's being renewed. I thought it best we have some sort of testimonial/farewell match for him with all ticket proceeds going towards him and his family. It'd a big thank you for everything he's done for us during his three seasons at Rangers.

I also think it might be best if we held this at Murrayfield as I'm sure ticket demand will be very high and Ibrox may not be big enough.

We can't just let him leave without saying thanks for everything and giving him a few extra coins.

I know there will be a few who oppose this but it's going to happen for the potential hall-of-famer.

Right then trolly

28 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

ps he is not away yet ! 

Seems to be forgotten he didn't hide when he scored our winning penalty in the SC semi final.

36 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

ps he is not away yet ! 

Totally agree. I am actually surprised he hasn't figured in our plans this season as he was playing really well early on in the season but then suddenly got dropped. I won't slag off anyone who pulls on the famous jersey although some on here seem to think it's fair game. I should add that Ian Black is an exception, prick of a man. Anyway, if Law does leave I wish him all the very best.

11 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Seems to be forgotten he didn't hide when he scored our winning penalty in the SC semi final.

He was the reason we went to penalties when he was done by Tierney for their 2nd.

Plus it's a fucking penalty.

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

ps he is not away yet ! 

You just can't keep it shut just once can you..........

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

ps he is not away yet ! 

Lighten up ya dick

1 hour ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Seems to be forgotten he was at fault for their equaliser that took the game to penalties when he was skinned by an 18 year old. :rolleyes:

Absolute gash. Had the heart for a couple of games, realised he couldn't hack criticism in League 1 ffs and the icing on the cake was his performance in last years old firm. 

Big deal he scored a penalty ffs. Any pro footballer should. The difference was he got sold by 18year old half a cap for their second, sums up his time with us.