Union Bears Graffiti ?

Alec87

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know many folk hate graffiti but it's a part of city culture and has been for decades, I'd rather see Rangers/UBs up than ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ or that SMV shite

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Bet you it was the poster Dunny on here.

Here he's the top man in the UB's..

They art lovin bassas at it again lol

if uknow them give them my number, need a bit of painting n grafitti done the noo! Lol UB YT

Can't be arsed reading this shite but trust anybody young enough to be doing this will get a slap or read this and know it's not the way we do things at Rangers.

This is partly why I would argue that we need shops all over Glasgow again. Let the people see who is the Club

I'm pretty sure its Ajax that let their fans do a big graffiti mural in their stadium behind one of the goals. Here in Colombia at my local stadium 'el Campin' the Millonarios fans have a really good graffiti mural in the concourse of the stadium at their end. 

2 minutes ago, denya said:

I'm pretty sure its Ajax that let their fans do a big graffiti mural in their stadium behind one of the goals. Here in Colombia at my local stadium 'el Campin' the Millonarios fans have a really good graffiti mural in the concourse of the stadium at their end. 

Would be a good idea to get a graffiti artist to do something impressive in the stadium grounds.