Hibs or Falkirk to go up?

Although I enjoy Hibs' problems as much as anyone, I'd like to see them go up with us. The games would be more intense and the victories so much sweeter than against Falkirk. I think it would be a more enjoyable season to play them 4+ times instead of Falkirk. For those who can go, it would also be a much more enjoyable day out to go to Easter Road, especially if we cuff them.

I'm sure there are many on here who would rather see them stay down; it would be a great day of gloating and reveling in their misery if that happened. But over the course of a season we'd have much more joy defeating them than Falkirk. At least I would. :pipe:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, The Tavernator said:

Although I enjoy Hibs' problems as much as anyone, I'd like to see them go up with us. The games would be more intense and the victories so much sweeter than against Falkirk. I think it would be a more enjoyable season to play them 4+ times instead of Falkirk. For those who can go, it would also be a much more enjoyable day out to go to Easter Road, especially if we cuff them.

I'm sure there are many on here who would rather see them stay down; it would be a great day of gloating and reveling in their misery if that happened. But over the course of a season we'd have much more joy defeating them than Falkirk. At least I would. :pipe:

Killie to stay! 

Kinda hope hibs get past falkirk as they would have the 1st leg of play off final 3 days before cup final and 2nd leg 3/4 days after that. Not only will the be physically fecked but mentally their real cup final has to be the play off and trying to get back to the spl. Ps hibs attendance vrs falkirk  11,850 for such a huge game. Joke of a club

Hibs didn't give us a guard of honour so clearly don't respect that we earned promotion.

Falkirk should go up for the sake of 'sporting integrity'.

Good to see that Stubbs was raging that they weren't awarded a penalty for handball last night. I'd love it if that ended up costing them promotion!

I said before the game last night that if Falkirk aboivded defeat last night then they will be favourites to go through. Hibs are a different team away from home I fancy Falkirk to edge it on Friday & fingers crossed for them. I do think who ever progresses through will be beaten by Killie over 2 legs.