Rangers v Tottenham

daverfc13

30 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

I never said they would be helping, but Warburton has built a team ethic where injured players have been prominent in celebrations etc Waghorn and Forrester where prominent at Hampden in the semi final. The whole team will train together next week, and if we win the cup the whole team will be on the park after the match. We have a team ethic that involves every player. Have we always had that in recent times?

That's what I thought you meant, but it was good of you to be more explicit for a slow thinker like me! Yeah, the togetherness and unity in the squad is fantastic.

On a side note, do we think Forrester could be fit for the final?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

That's what I thought you meant, but it was good of you to be more explicit for a slow thinker like me! Yeah, the togetherness and unity in the squad is fantastic.

Wouldn't hold your breath. 

He's got a fracture, even if it's healed up he still needs training and at least 1 proper match. That's not happening in 10 days. 

Look how long Waggy was out and he didn't have crutches for nearly as long as what Forrester has had them. 

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Wouldn't hold your breath. 

He's got a fracture, even if it's healed up he still needs training and at least 1 proper match. That's not happening in 10 days. 

Look how long Waggy was out and he didn't have crutches for nearly as long as what Forrester has had them. 

Bubble burster!

2 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

It's a pity if we don't see him;which looks to the case. Can't wait to see him and Waghorn in an attack more. That is one huge negative from this season that we didn't get to see that more.. 

8 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Sorry there isn't a chance of forrester making it. Had he played at some point today maybe but he didn't. As was stated waghorn was battering down the door to get in the team weeks ago and Warburton said no. He got 60 mins against st mitten and played today but not the whole game.

Today's starting line up will be our cup final starting line up I think, unless Warburton favours zelalem but he wasn't well for today.

4 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

It's a pity if we don't see him;which looks to the case. Can't wait to see him and Waghorn in an attack more. That is one huge negative from this season that we didn't get to see that more.. 

Forrester and Waghorn would rip Hivs apart if they were both match fit.

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

No injuries, a bit of a workout and that's us technically 2nd best in England.  All good. (tu) 

Best actually.  Tav beat Leicester in a friendly on football manager 

20 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

Same rules that Dundee Utd just got caught with I'm sure. If a loan player returns after a certain date, they can't play for the rest of the season.

March 31st mate. Rules been in place for years and the fact DU made a right cunt of it is ridiculous 

10 hours ago, AllyMcCoist said:

Shayon Harrison Cy Goddard

Alfie Whiteman, Kyle Walker-Peters, Joe Muscatt, Filip Lesniak, Christian Maghoma, Anton Walkes, Joe Pritchard, Charlie Owens, Zenon Stylianides and Shilow Tracey

Hope the Hat put some loan names in the hat 

11 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

March 31st mate. Rules been in place for years and the fact DU made a right cunt of it is ridiculous 

So when did Thompson return to us from his loan deal, was it before 31st March ? It was supposed to have been a season ending injury but if he's back playing already it must have been around that time.

13 hours ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Forrester will play no part in final.

11 hours ago, AllyMcCoist said:

Shayon Harrison Cy Goddard

Alfie Whiteman, Kyle Walker-Peters, Joe Muscatt, Filip Lesniak, Christian Maghoma, Anton Walkes, Joe Pritchard, Charlie Owens, Zenon Stylianides and Shilow Tracey

Kyle Walker the only one I have heard of.

15 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

im guessing zelalem won't be around for the final as he didn't feature at all.

He was suffering an illness according to the official website.  I'd be surprised if he's not in the squad for the final.