Pearson83

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Coplandbear11 said:

No we didn't. We wore our new strip for the first time in the 1996, 5-1 scottish cup final win over Hearts. 'The Laudrup Final'

image.jpeg

Prob my fave strip out of all of them, away strip? Loved the red and white offset squares with black shorts. If only we stuck with adidas

2 hours ago, Londonderry_Bear said:

This is Dortmund's new kit so I imagine ours will be a variation of this template

IMG_20160512_180850.jpg

Here I got sent a photo of our alleged new away kit and it was like that except red and black. I'll find the pic and post it. ??

14 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Read somewhere yesterday that the sheep will be wearing their new kit on the last day of the season so nothing to stop you doing it.

Don't know why but our new strip releases always seem really late recently and not really made a big deal of.

I remember the season we started making our own kits (but Diadora got their name on it) we ran proper tv ads as well, big eck had some quality acting in it! 

If I remember correctly he was out-acted by Amoruso though!

3 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Prob my fave strip out of all of them, away strip? Loved the red and white offset squares with black shorts. If only we stuck with adidas

Wish we went with adidas a year or 2 earlier before they brought in the adidas equipment brand. The old adidas originals kits are minted. Would loved to have had a Rangers kit with the original trefoil badge on it.

I think we might actually have went with adidas the first year they stopped using that badge on the kits. 

10 hours ago, Mazy74 said:

Im pretty sure the first time we wore a new strip for the Scottish Cup Final was against Airdrie in season 91/92 . We won the final 2-0 i think ..ending a 14 year hoodoo .

Aye we did, loved that strip.

10 hours ago, miracle said:

I thought the rules were a club had to wear one kit for the whole season; it was brought in after Man Utd changed kits four times in one season in the mid 90s.

The season is finished by the time the cup final comes around, so it's ok to wear it cup final day I think.