The Video That Almost Never Was

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, jim white's a bear said:

Jules, was the video you used actually copyrighted? It sounded like it was a clip from someone else's video and therefore probably isn't copyrighted.

Copyrighting is something that happens automatically by creating something original. It's a shitty move going straight for a strike and I'd think most people would send a message either asking for it to be removed or asking for credit to be given so the complainer is still a dick in my book anyway

Ages because you've removed the guys content?

More power to you mate! As someone else possted, your videos were sometimes the only way I got to see the highlights of our games...especially in the lowest leagues. Can't tell you how much I appreciate all the work you have put in with these videos.

Keep up the great work, and don't let a petulant wee fanny spoil it for you! (tu)

I think your videos are shite, no need for them with the official Rangers youtube. Therefore, I reported you.

Post my name and it'll be taken as a deceleration of war.

On 12 May 2016 at 7:59 PM, julescotia said:

Watched this a dozen times over the weekend Jules and will watch it many times again in the future - Brilliant mate, top class :clap:

The roar that comes out the Rangers end is spine tingling.