Wallace and McKay called up to Scotland squd

Shug1872

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well done to both. They have both transformed into completely different players since the 29th March and its to Strachans credit he has seen that. Theres no way they were capable of playing for Scotland before then and - tactical genius that he is - Strachan spotted that.

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Haha wee krankie really can't hide his undoubted bias can he. 

Now their back in the Prem he picks them and they ain't played a game yet after leaving Wallace out in the cold for 4 year:lol:

Hope Wallace tells him where to fucking stick it.

Spot on , calls them up for friendlies simply because he will be short of players for these games . Would love to see the two of them tell Strachan where to go.

I know most people have a strong feeling of negativity towards the Scotland national team. But this is great news. Especially for young McKay. The confidence it will give him will benefit us massively.

Not happy with this tbh

im happy for the 2 lads but it means they finish on the 4th June and they are away to America 2 weeks later meaning they will hardly get a summer break

wallace has played every minute of every game and we need him getting a good rest over the summer 

2 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

I know most people have a strong feeling of negativity towards the Scotland national team. But this is great news. Especially for young McKay. The confidence it will give him will benefit us massively.

True, but Strachan was a total dick for picking that Hibs lad McGinn and completely ignoring the cadre of Rangers players he could have picked. McGinn isn't better than the current Rangers players and it just smacked of getting it up Rangers for me.

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

True, but Strachan was a total dick for picking that Hibs lad McGinn and completely ignoring the cadre of Rangers players he could have picked. McGinn isn't better than the current Rangers players and it just smacked of getting it up Rangers for me.

It was a strange decision. McGinn is a good player. Definitely above the championship level. But for me, Holt and even Halliday have performed better this season.

I'm happy for them because every player wants to play for their country. I'm especially happy for Lee because he stuck with us knowing his international career would be hampered.

Now I would love them to say to Chesney thanks but no thanks!

12 minutes ago, Gillete said:

Not happy with this tbh

im happy for the 2 lads but it means they finish on the 4th June and they are away to America 2 weeks later meaning they will hardly get a summer break

wallace has played every minute of every game and we need him getting a good rest over the summer 

Strachan knows this and thats why hes done it now , he also never picked any of the scum , wonder why.

6 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Strachan knows this and thats why hes done it now , he also never picked any of the scum , wonder why.

Has he honestly not picked any tarrier player?

Hopefully Wallace gets it right up this cunt. Outcast for 4 year and treated as second rate because he can't pick his beloved celts.

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Because he's been asked to rest them so they are fit for their euro qualifiers.

Anyone that thinks this is 'just' recognition of the players form is sadly mistaken imo, they will be dropped again for rabids when it suits.

Congrats to both of them. Would love nothing more than for them both to tell the national squad to stuff it, but id never deny a player the chance to play for their country.

Im surprised theyve been picked since no one knows if they'll be good players at premiership level :pipe: