Wallace and McKay called up to Scotland squd

Shug1872

36 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Wonder what the reaction to the national team will be for the next game now? 

Two players in that are fully deserving and not a Celtic player in sight. 

I'll be backing the team.

Fuck Strachan and fuck the team,  our players will be dropped like hot totties as soon as ginger baws wants his pals back in the squad.

Change of power at the top of Scottish football, get a manager who will actually pick players based on how well they are performing for their clubs and not just his wee gang of mates, get the British hating poofy tartan trannies tae fuck...

Then I might start tae give a fuck

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, AljayBoy said:

Good stuff, very good stuff.

I'm sure the players themselves will be chuffed and will be looking forward to playing for Scotland so for that reason alone we should be pleased.

Don't think they will be looking forward to getting booed by their own "supporters" just because they play for Rangers.

1 hour ago, Corky True Legend said:

Don't think they will be looking forward to getting booed by their own "supporters" just because they play for Rangers.

Think this has been covered a few times, sure it was just Ian Black at Easter road? 

Strachan is a cunt.

He hates Rangers.

His tactical football is pish.

I followed scotland to Wembley as kid and watched Slim humiliate England. My support for scotland is dormant till this ginger heided bastard and the currrent sfa get to fuck!

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Fuck Strachan and fuck the team,  our players will be dropped like hot totties as soon as ginger baws wants his pals back in the squad.

Change of power at the top of Scottish football, get a manager who will actually pick players based on how well they are performing for their clubs and not just his wee gang of mates, get the British hating poofy tartan trannies tae fuck...

Just WOW

6 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Has been going on for a lot longer than that mate. Let's just wait and see.

To be fair it hasn't.

It's like the myth Ferguson was abused away to Dublin when playing for Scotland.  When it was the home fans who were abusing him.  Black was the only game I recall hearing a Rangers player booed.

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

The interview question should simply be, "what role would you use Scott Brown in in your scotland team?" 

While I am happy for both... it speaks volumes about Strachan.  Fucking idiot....  

So did Lee just become a great LB overnight?  And some wonder why the national side is a joke.  ffs

You always, always pick the best side.  End of. 

Tell them to stick it up their shiters ! There is no doubt Wallace should never have been out the squad but this is only them being pc ! It's the little 'bridge building' game we are having to endure here ! As I said shove it!:sherlock:

Lee wallace was always good enough. He didn't lose any ability dropping down. Hes proved constantly hes a smashing player, one we are very lucky to have, but if i was wallace i would be tell ginger baws to fuck off. Also very well deserved from mckay. Been outstanding this season. Tore every right back apart including the "big" teams 

If the two of them want to play for Scotland under Strachan then I wish them all the best as it's their decision, but, depending on when we have to play in Europe for the qualifiers if playing for Scotland could have an effect on that I would be requesting that they are removed from the squad to give them the same opportunity at rest as Strachan seems to be doing with other players who are playing in Europe.

The recognition for Wallace is long overdue , but I don't see how Barrie can impress under the system that the ginger dwarf employs . The fact that he preferred to pick substandard players from the english reserve leagues before picking any of our players this season IMO shows where he views them in normal circumstances . I hope for the players sake I'm wrong but I think it's just to get us back onside whilst giving the tarriers a break , and next season we'll be back to looking on from the outside wondering why our players are being ignored .