Home kit 16/17

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Three stripes said:

Not a fucking chance.

pity cause I would love the away top for the kid.

If you don't mind me asking, what age is your kid?

Reason I'm asking is I have s 5&4 year old boys who've just started getting in to watching Rangers and they do what most of us probaBly did when we were younger, playing football in their Rangers strip pretending to be our favourite player.

My 5 year old in particular like to be Wallace coz he's the captain and he wants to look the the players he sees at Ibrox or on the telly. He knows fuck all about Sports Direct or Ashley, he just wants to be a Rangers player and I won't deprive my children of that experience.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Fucking right I am. My 2 boys getting at least one strip each. Might get a couple of tops myself, absolute belters. 

Meanwhile the club makes fuck all? maybe if their was a complete boycott of all merchandise he might just fuck off or at very least renegotiate

5 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Reason I'm asking is I have s 5&4 year old boys who've just started getting in to watching Rangers and they do what most of us probaBly did when we were younger, playing football in their Rangers strip pretending to be our favourite player.

My 5 year old in particular like to be Wallace coz he's the captain and he wants to look the the players he sees at Ibrox or on the telly. He knows fuck all about Spirts Direct or Ashley, he just wants to be a Rangers player and I won't deprive my children of that experience.

Why not WCP,some would have us cut off our noses to spite our faces.

8 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Meanwhile the club makes fuck all? maybe if their was a complete boycott of all merchandise he might just fuck off or at very least renegotiate

We go round in circles on this one.

I believe decent money goes to the club. More if folk weren't boycotting.  I'll be buying. End of.

11 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

My 5 year old in particular like to be Wallace coz he's the captain and he wants to look the the players he sees at Ibrox or on the telly. He knows fuck all about Sports Direct or Ashley, he just wants to be a Rangers player and I won't deprive my children of that experience.

Too right mate, the sports direct deal will end in time but getting your kid to support the Gers and making them happy is much more important 

2 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Why not WCP,some would have us cut off our noses to spite our faces.

It's something I can't get my head round tbh. 

I couldn't even imagine telling my boys "No Rangers strip this season" because of the Ashley situation.

3 minutes ago, Cobham said:

I think it's perfect. Personally I've thought the home kits have been too light for years!!

Exactly this, since about the time we became regularly referred to as the light blues in the media. 

It should always be royal blue.