Home kit 16/17

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, pnut said:

Is Fat Ashley still gonna get 96p out of every pound for these? I read that if Newcastle got relegated he might have to give up his retail hold on us.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11788/10280995/football-league-to-talk-to-newcastle-owner-mike-ashley-over-rangers-interests

99p mate

It seems to me that the new kits will  hopefully be announced this coming week, simply due to it seems a photo-shoot for the new kit was done last week.

It would make sense for the new top to be on the players in the cup final and then on sale the following week!

8 hours ago, pnut said:

Is Fat Ashley still gonna get 96p out of every pound for these? I read that if Newcastle got relegated he might have to give up his retail hold on us.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11788/10280995/football-league-to-talk-to-newcastle-owner-mike-ashley-over-rangers-interests

£1.10 in every £1 mate, raping us so he is.

i really hope we get this sorted out. another season where fans will have a go at others for buying a top. it's ridiculous. i don't like giving him money but if nobody buys the tops then it's only gonna harm the club even more. king needs to get it sorted and tell everyone to buy the tops. i'll be getting mine like i have every other season. 

2 minutes ago, one55 said:

i really hope we get this sorted out. another season where fans will have a go at others for buying a top. it's ridiculous. i don't like giving him money but if nobody buys the tops then it's only gonna harm the club even more. king needs to get it sorted and tell everyone to buy the tops. i'll be getting mine like i have every other season. 

Any fan who has a go at someone for buying a football top is an utter prick.

It’s up to the individual what they do with their money not some jumped up moron on the internet.

6 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

What is aliexpress, is that real?

Ones in those pics don't have puma logos?

"NEW Arrival 2016 17 Glasgow rangers jersey soccer jerseys survetement thai quality football shirts jersey de foot maillot"

I have a feeling they might be fake!!

48 minutes ago, one55 said:

Sadly the quote from the sons of struth will influence people.

Says in the paper that this isn't a green light to go a buy the strips should still boycott.

And they call themselves supporters as well