Home kit 16/17

52 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So we won't sell our own tops at Ibrox :lol: aye that will show him. 

Article doesn't make it clear (typical quality journalism) but as it stands the only ones who can sell the shirts are puma, SD can't as we won't give them the licence to sell and we can't as SD have the retail rights.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Article doesn't make it clear (typical quality journalism) but as it stands the only ones who can sell the shirts are puma, SD can't as we won't give them the licence to sell and we can't as SD have the retail rights.

SD have been kicked out of the megastore. 

Rangers Retail have the retail rights don't they. 

23 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Yeah I'm no paying £60 for it.

Tops are £45 at the most when I get them.

Again I make the point that fat fuckers should have to pay more for them than moderately fat fuckers like me or thin folk - more material being used - more love gone into the making of it. :P 

£60 is a rip off, but it was £55 last season and hasn't been under 50 for a while.

Was thinking of buying one but only Small and XXL left on puma site, anyone know if kids sizes will be available?

Folk can boycott if they like but I've had enough of it, the board are going against Ashley and SD so the deal will come to an end sooner or later, I don't think us buying tops will make a difference so I'll buy one for myself and my daughter when I can.

Folk can keep peddling the 4p in the pound but as far as I can see that number has been proven to be false, and anyone still saying it loses credibility in my eyes because they are lying to fellow bears to get them on their side

I'm going to let the board continue the fight and I'll go back to supporting the team like I always have.

When we stop buying our kids tops etc that will mean less kids will be enthusiastic about the Club, which will harm us much more in the long run than a shit retail deal will.

22 minutes ago, Willis said:

£60 is a rip off, but it was £55 last season and hasn't been under 50 for a while.

Was thinking of buying one but only Small and XXL left on puma site, anyone know if kids sizes will be available?

Folk can boycott if they like but I've had enough of it, the board are going against Ashley and SD so the deal will come to an end sooner or later, I don't think us buying tops will make a difference so I'll buy one for myself and my daughter when I can.

Folk can keep peddling the 4p in the pound but as far as I can see that number has been proven to be false, and anyone still saying it loses credibility in my eyes because they are lying to fellow bears to get them on their side

I'm going to let the board continue the fight and I'll go back to supporting the team like I always have.

When we stop buying our kids tops etc that will mean less kids will be enthusiastic about the Club, which will harm us much more in the long run than a shit retail deal will.

Where was the 4p thing proven wrong?

You are spot on with the last bit. If I had children they would be getting the top.

24 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

This is another matter that irritates me, just like I said the new-to-us-but-old-to-every-cunt-else cosmetic changes to Ibrox.

It's ridiculous that we can't simply release a new top and sell it, as every other club in the world does.

Unfortunately nearly every other club in the world has'nt been as corporately raped as we have!

10 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Where was the 4p thing proven wrong?

You are spot on with the last bit. If I had children they would be getting the top.

After 2 years no one has proven the 4p in the pound, it was 5p a while ago. Another poster calculated another figure a while ago, I think around 27p but not sure, with a lot more back up.

If someone says its 5p they're just a sheep because they can't prove the figure and none of the folk leading them seem able to either.