Home kit 16/17

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Out of curiosity, does anyone know anybody that's purchased one of the new tops through Amazon ? I've not seen anyone wearing one in town or anywhere else, usually you'd st least spot someone with one. 

I want to know this also..

:pipe:  

Still on Amazon ,sizes 4 small ,6 medium , 1 large still available  ,£60  (more stock on the way ) 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Puma-Mens-Rangers-Replica-Shirt/dp/B0199PLB6I/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1467589952&sr=8-6&keywords=rangers+kit

I know we've seen all the pictures and all had a good talk about this new top /kit , although has it ever been mention by anyone at the Club , that this is a cert ,that it's the 16/17 kit officially 

16 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Out of curiosity, does anyone know anybody that's purchased one of the new tops through Amazon ? I've not seen anyone wearing one in town or anywhere else, usually you'd st least spot someone with one. 

I should get mine this week. Know a guy that knows a guy ;)

I bought mine online from Puma when they released a small amount. Arrived last week.

Really nice looking top, only wear it for playing five's or lazing about in the house.

Subside sports are selling them also if anyone is interested. Never bought from them before, but all seems to be above board.

http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/catalog/product/view/id/457770/s/glasgow-rangers-home-shirt-2016/

11 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

:pipe:  

Still on Amazon ,sizes 4 small ,6 medium , 1 large still available  ,£60  (more stock on the way ) 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Puma-Mens-Rangers-Replica-Shirt/dp/B0199PLB6I/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1467589952&sr=8-6&keywords=rangers+kit

I know we've seen all the pictures and all had a good talk about this new top /kit , although has it ever been mention by anyone at the Club , that this is a cert ,that it's the 16/17 kit officially 

The club have released pictures of both Wallace and Hill wearing it.

Good looking jersey, what i would like to know is that if it is being bought from amazon or elsewhere how much is the club getting? I dont understand the retail deal all that well but i know i wouldnt buy anything from sports direct. If purchased from elsewhere will the club get more money? I want the long sleeved edition anyway so will have to hang off.

So I thought I'd post a pic of mines (arrived earlier this week) but you can't really see the large check pattern on the main body of the shirt, or even really make out the small check pattern section on the sleeves

However, here the main pic:

Gers Kit 1.jpg

And here's a closer pic of the sleeve - it's a check pattern but kinda looks like lines here:

Gers Kit 2.jpg

5 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

So I thought I'd post a pic of mines (arrived earlier this week) but you can't really see the large check pattern on the main body of the shirt, or even really make out the small check pattern section on the sleeves

However, here the main pic:

Gers Kit 1.jpg

And here's a closer pic of the sleeve - it's a check pattern but kinda looks like lines here:

Gers Kit 2.jpg

Probably missing something here mate but where did u get it 

2 minutes ago, Fabric said:

Probably missing something here mate but where did u get it 

Bought it from Puma when they put a bunch up that one morning before taking it down promptly

Took longer than expected to get here, but both mines and my brothers arrived start of this week

Sure some other posters on here had found some on Amazon through the Puma store on there - no idea about them though sadly

Kit looked really tight on the players when they wore it against Charleston, didn't look as good on than I thought it would imo.

Still a nice top though.

And to be fair, I was watching a shitty stream then a periscope feed for half the game