Home kit 16/17

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Kit looked really tight on the players when they wore it against Charleston, didn't look as good on than I thought it would imo.

Still a nice top though.

And to be fair, I was watching a shitty stream then a periscope feed for half the game

I'd say it's quite tight, but the past few years have all been fairly tight so I've been buying a size up just for the comfort

Nothing like the baggy as fuck old kitsĀ :lol:

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

So I thought I'd post a pic of mines (arrived earlier this week) but you can't really see the large checkĀ pattern on the main body of the shirt, or even really make out the small check pattern section on the sleeves

However, here the main pic:

Gers Kit 1.jpg

Ā 

And here's a closer pic of the sleeve -Ā it's a checkĀ pattern but kinda looks like lines here:

Gers Kit 2.jpg

Ā 

Imo it looks nothing like the leaked pictures we've seen. And it looks like the crappy blue colour again!

Just now, Cobham said:

Imo it looks nothing like the leaked pictures we've seen. And it looks like the crappy blue colour again!

I'd lean towards saying my shitty phone camera plays a big role in that, it's a lot more blueĀ in person... as daft as that sounds

Just now, Supersonic said:

I'd lean towards saying my shitty phone camera plays a big role in that, it's a lot more blueĀ in person... as daft as that sounds

Are the checks on the front more prominent than they look in the picture also?

Just now, Supersonic said:

They look non-existent in those pictures, if we were face to face for example you'd see them clear as day

Cool, it's obviously just the way the picture had turned out. Thought for a minute you had bought a strip from a dodgy Thai website haha!

7 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Its an absolute belter! (excuse the selfieĀ :lol:)

gerstop.jpg

If you get a minute, could you check if the sponsors logo is printed? If you look inside the white colour will show through. Cheers.

1 minute ago, Barasa said:

If you get a minute, could you check if the sponsors logo is printed? If you look inside the white colour will show through. Cheers.

Its not, its like its embedded on.

22 hours ago, Rangerswuls said:

Mines is at home waiting for me.. just arrived today, just in time for harthill

When did you buy it? Looking at getting one from subside sports but going on holiday next Sunday and want it for then.