Home kit 16/17

On 09/07/2016 at 0:08 PM, No.12 said:

When did you buy it? Looking at getting one from subside sports but going on holiday next Sunday and want it for then.

I bought it on weds night n it came on Fri. I bought from amazon n paid £4 for quick delivery 

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I would rather give my money to the club, if the board are at odds with sports direct( Which every fan backed) then the least we could do is stop,filling Ashley's pockets,

Yes it's a nice strip but the original 84-85 season which they based this on is better.  

I am giving it a miss as buying one match ticket is worth 5 times more profit to the club than a strip which should be one of our main sources of income. 

11 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Personally I would rather give my money to the club, if the board are at odds with sports direct( Which every fan backed) then the least we could do is stop,filling Ashley's pockets,

Yes it's a nice strip but the original 84-85 season which they based this on is better.  

I am giving it a miss as buying one match ticket is worth 5 times more profit to the club than a strip which should be one of our main sources of income. 

Rangers have NEVER made money from selling strips. 

Thats why Murray tendered out the merchandise to JJB sports at the time. The deal we got then, isnt a million miles away from what we get now. 

45 minutes ago, gersandy said:

Thats why Murray tendered out the merchandise to JJB sports at the time. The deal we got then, isnt a million miles away from what we get now. 

We have never made money from strips?   It was our second biggest income to season ticket sales 

1 hour ago, gersandy said:

The JJB deal was £48m over 10 seasons.

1 hour ago, gersandy said:

Lies!

22 minutes ago, gersandy said:

I'd be surprised if we got £4.8m every year from that. How much merchandise would they have to sell to afford that contract. 

Strips were massive income, Pretty sure the JJB deal was all about the multi millions up front when the cash struggles were just starting to bite!

Sure it was £18m upfront then a minimum of £3m a year.

6 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I've got an original 1984-87 crsmith shirt, so happy with that, have a retro version aswell from club shop. The new shirt looked great in the Charleston match pictures. Certainly the best shirt for many years.

That's the 85-87 we had it 84-85 without a sponser, 

5 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Strips were massive income, Pretty sure the JJB deal was all about the multi millions up front when the cash struggles were just starting to bite!

Sure it was £18m upfront then a minimum of £3m a year.

Fair enough. I just think the fans are happy for the club to sign these deals, but moan because 'no money is going to the club'.

FFS just buy the top. Seeing kids running about with Rangers tops on is far more important than where the money goes for the tops. 

For a young bluenose, it was the highlight of my summer buying the now top. 

2 minutes ago, gersandy said:

Fair enough. I just think the fans are happy for the club to sign these deals, but moan because 'no money is going to the club'.

FFS just buy the top. Seeing kids running about with Rangers tops on is far more important than where the money goes for the tops. 

Sadly I've not seen one kid in a Gers top so far, plenty Fenian ones though. 

When i was a pup it was a rid neck to wear an out of date one so maybe it's the same now.

i

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

When i was a pup it was a rid neck to wear an out of date one so maybe it's the same now.

Definetely. Just allow the kids sizes and maybe small mens. 

17 hours ago, The Godfather said:

I agree that something needs to be done, if he won't come to the table and talk then rip the contract up and tell him this is the last strips puma are making and he is selling and just allow them to be sold but we all know this is the last season with them.

It can't continue because as you say it's the kids you feel for, we have all had our strips growing up and you see old ones they bring back memories as a child, mine is the 79- 82 one when my da took me to Roberts store, it was the first one you never sewed the badge onto which you bought separate for 50p before then.

I know old cunt now, but I agree get the kids strips out but tell him reduce the bloody prices they are far too expensive under sportsdirect. 

On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 4:09 PM, gersandy said:

The gullible awaiting to hear from Whitney if the strip boycott is on and giving all sorts of pathetic excuses. Fuck them and get the loyal blue of Rangers out on them fucking streets and drown those hoopy bastards in it, along with fucking Whitney!

:mutley: