Home kit 16/17

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, craigfeguson said:

Always ask seller for pics though as sometimes they can be heavily wrong like so. 

1392745503319718917.jpg

1392745503605157296.jpg

13927455031312386640.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahahsha 

so deserved for buying a gypo Rangers top 

Holy fuck wouldnt be caught dead wearing that fake...i mean i thought these con artists in the sweatshops pride themselves on creating items that resemble the real deal so close its hard to tell the difference but this just takes the cunt. Literally a pro evo soccer strip...in real life. Please dont give your children these as they will become victims of bullying...be warned

Just now, The Godfather said:

Amazon were selling them but for like £60.

That's a bloody rip off, to be fair they've been a rip off for years even before Ashley

Just now, Willis said:

That's a bloody rip off, to be fair they've been a rip off for years even before Ashley

Yeah I was choking for one but fuck paying that sort of money for a shirt that will be redundant in 12 months.

£40 odd quid is my limit for football tops.

38 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Yeah I was choking for one but fuck paying that sort of money for a shirt that will be redundant in 12 months.

£40 odd quid is my limit for football tops.

Yeah £40s a decent enough price, its just daft that even after Christmas they're over 30 quid, 30 quid for a top that's going to be "the old top" in a few months is ridiculous.

If they came out at £35-£40 and then went to around £25 at Xmas we'd probably sell twice as many, even with the boycott.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Saw a couple of those dodgy eBay tops last night, some folk gave no shame. 

Saw someone with it on in the Louden last night. My mate was buckled at the state of it! Its bad enough ordering it and it turning up not knowing that was what you were gonna get but to then wear it out doh